Our studio is a newly remodeled bed/bath suite with outdoor patio space and private entrance. We're conveniently located near Downtown Ballard with a Walk-score of 91 and close to transit. We're blocks from the best local shops and restaurants.
• Free high speed Wi-Fi
• Private bathroom with shower
• 32" HD wi-fi enabled TV, you can access Netflix, Youtube, Hulu, Amazon, etc.
• Mini fridge/freezer
• Electric kettle
• Complimentary bottled water, coffee, tea, sodas & snacks
• Basic utensils, cups, plates, napkins, bottle/can opener, paring knife and scissors
• Ironing board, iron and hair dryer
• Patio with table and chairs
• Towels and linens, shampoo, conditioner and body wash
We designed and built this space specifically for AirBnB. Everything was bought new with comfort and efficiency in mind. This 130 sq. ft. room has a queen sized bed hypoallergenic latex mattress (like memory foam), light weight comforter and 4 pillows, 2 are memory foam pillows. The bathroom is newly tiled with shower and basic bathroom amenities provided. We also have a generous walk-in closet with lots of hangers and an ironing board with iron. We hope you enjoy your stay!
Our unit is just blocks from some of the best shops and restaurants in Ballard. It's also an easy walk to the Ballard Locks and Ballard Commons Park. It's close to many transit routes and grocery stores for your convenience. We do not provide parking, but there's an abundance of free street parking just 1/2 block away.
Общение с гостями
There's a lock box for 24 hour access. We live close by and are always available if you have questions. Feel free to call/text if you need anything.
Другие важные подробности
Lot's of street parking available. Check out Cafe Besalu 2 blocks away, it's our favorite French bakery in Seattle. Lines are long, but worth the wait!
I like to think of our studio as a convenient base camp for any exploration you'd like to do in town.
• No pets
• No parties
• No smoking (includes on the patio)
• Reasonable volume (neighbors shouldn't be able to hear you)
• Quiet after 10pm