Beautifully furnished craftsman home at the top of Queen Anne hill offers the perfect home base to explore Seattle. Walk to restaurants and stores on Queen Anne Avenue and Seattle Center attractions, or take the express bus downtown in 10 minutes. Walk Score 87. Free wifi, parking, washer/dryer, Netflix, Hulu, SlingTV.
- Spacious living room with wood-burning fireplace
- 48" TV with Roku, Netflix, SlingTV, Hulu
- Sonos music player
- Modern kitchen with new appliances, fully equipped with place settings for 10, pots & pans, all basic small appliances, etc.
- Dining room with handmade 9-foot farmhouse dining table seats 10
- Powder room
- Bedroom #1: King bed, well-stocked bookcase, Sonos music player
- Bedroom #2: King bed
- Bedroom #3: Queen bed, en suite bathroom
- Hall bathroom with double sink and double shower
- Bedroom #4 with two twin beds
- TV area with sectional couch, 48" TV, Roku, Netflix, Hulu, SlingTV
- Sectional couch converts to two more twin beds.
LINENS & SUPPLIES
- Down duvets, 100% cotton sheets, 100% cotton quilts, 100% cotton towels
- Bathrooms include hair dryers, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap, kleenex, TP
- Kitchen includes drip coffeemaker, toaster, blender, coffee, tea, sugar, creamer, coffee filters, salt & pepper, cooking oil, dish soap, dishwasher pacs, trash bags
Guests have access to the entire house.
Общение с гостями
I'm available to answer any questions you may have during your stay.
No pets inside or outside.
No smoking inside or outside.
No marijuana (sorry, legal in Seattle but not in this home).
No parties, events, receptions.
Quiet hours 10 pm to 10 am.
No early check-ins or late check-outs.