This lovely studio is situated at the old historical downtown of Budapest, in the close neighborhood of the Nyugati Raillway station. In case you want to spend your freetime in silence -but don't want to walk much, THIS apartment is just for You! ;)
Forget all those boring hotels with their greyness and choose something different, something NEW! Choose us! We have renovated this apartment for those tourists who enquires more about Budapest and want to feel how local people live here. Get closer to the city and book our apartment! This apartment is comfortable for maximum 3 person and MUCH CHEAPER than similar quality hotel room! ;)
Общение с гостями
My personal goal is to give high quality service to my guests during their stay! This means close contact on phone or via email, recommended places with taxi chaffeurs, etc. I trully believe that there is no better than a satisfied guest who allways feels herself/himself in safe.
Другие важные подробности
The apartment is situated just in the next building of our 3rd propety, called "Lovely Studio In The Downtown" and app. 100 meters from our 2nd (and biggest) apartment, called "Elegant Residence at the Parliament". In case you are a bigger group (with maximum 13 people) and looking for cheap apartments, which has high quality AND are close to each other -------> Do not continue the search, you just found the best sollution! ;) Our apartmenst are equiped with all neccessary machines and accessaires that can be important for your shorter or longer trips!
Check-in between 15:00 PM and 20:00 PM. For different period, please contact me and I'll do my best to find the best sollution! :)
Check-out unitl 10:00 AM. In case you would like to leave later, just send me a private message and I'll try to find a good sollution!
1. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 3PM and should be left before 10AM on the day of departure. When possible we are flexible with these times so please advise us of your requirements in advance.
2. We kindly ask all our guest to fill in our registration book upon arrival.
3. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
4. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available.
5. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At the check out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behaviour that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
Hi! My name is András. I'm 34 years old and have a beatiful family with two children . We have been renovated this flat to share it with foreigner tourists. I hope you will like it as we did it in the past! We wish you an enjoyable stay at our apartment! ;)