A Brand New Apartment in Central Bangkok Sukhumvit 48, Thailand. Nicely decorated in a Modern Chic Style. Not too far from Bangkok Airport. Great view on high floor. Only 8 minutes walk to BTS Skytrain Station. Free Hi-speed WiFi & drinking water. Many good 5 stars reviews from guests. No need to pay security deposit when check in. Easy access all around Bangkok & to shopping malls e.g. Siam Square, Central World. Look no further for any Bangkok Hotels. Airbnb Superhost will take care of you :-)
# Enjoy yourself in nearby neighborhood, New Sky bar/Restaurant, Beer Garden, Seafood buffet restaurant, Street food, Thai massage, HOF Art Space, 24 hour TOM n TOMS coffee and many more.
# Great accommodation in Central Bangkok Thailand - Sukhumvit Road. Very new - Oct 2015. Near Bangkok nightlife, Bangkok Shopping and not too far from Bangkok Airport. This Apartment is located on 20th Floor. Good views from bedroom and kitchen, you can see sunrise from there.
# My other similar properties are also available at:
# Free Wi-Fi, Gym, Swimming Pool, Drinking Water, Towel, Soap, Shampoo, Bangkok Tourism Map, skytrain map. Local shops are just down the corner. A new Bangkok Sky Bar & Restaurant "Cielo" on the 46th floor is a few minutes away. You can take local canal boat to Khao San road. This accommodation is cheaper than many Bangkok hotels you see in (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Bangkok. So if you like my place, please feel free to book it.
For your own security and convenience, guests can access to the building with their key card to the following facilities:
-Sky Garden and swimming pool on the 25th floor (Free of charge)
-Gym on the 25th floor (Free of charge)
-Sauna Room on the 25th floor (Free of charge)
-Rooftop Garden on the 25th floor (Free of charge)
-Lobby on the Ground floor with Wi-Fi (Free of charge)
-Microwave machine in the Kitchen
-Washing Machine on the Ground Floor (coin operated, 40 baht per wash)
-Dryer on the Ground floor (Coin operated, 1 baht per minute and only takes 10 baht coins)
-Drinking water filling station on the ground floor, fill your empty bottles with fresh drinking water. (1 baht per liter)
- Family Mart Convenient Store is right on the ground floor of the building (24 hours)
- Local Market and food stalls are just a minute walk (open till late)
Общение с гостями
I will be helping you with the check in and check out during your stay. You can also call me anytime.
Другие важные подробности
To ensure that you have a good stay, please feel free to communicate to me anytime. I am willing to help.
* Laundry service is available at 100 baht per wash.
* Taxi Service to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport is available at 450 baht.
* Early check-in and late-check out are possible if available (small fee might apply for urgent cleaning arrangement).
* Request for Extra bed is possible.
* Trash room is on the right after exiting from the room.
* Kindly do not throw anything in the toilet bowl, it will jam and cause unpleasant experience.
* Overnight parking fees may apply. Please check with me for details.
* Please keep the place clean.
* Please do not make loud noises. Kindly speak softly.
* For safety reason, smoking is not allowed in the room, balcony and in the building. Smoking area is located on the ground floor. Violation will subject to 1,000 Baht fine and extra cleaning fee of 500 Baht.
* Please close the window when turning on the air-conditioner.
* Please close the window, switch off the air-conditioner and electronic devices when leaving the room.
* Overnight stay by unregistered guests are not allowed. This is for security reason. Penalty of 2,000 baht will be charged.
* Kindly take care of the Key Card and Room Key, any loss or damage of the key set, a replacement of 1,000 Baht will be charged.
У этого хозяина 438 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I am a young, energetic and full of inspirations. My friends also know me as a loving, warm and kind person. Doing things to inspire people is who I am.
Born in Bangkok and educated overseas since a teenager. I went to Singapore when I was 14, Melbourne Australia when I was 17 and Shanghai China when I was 20. Now I live and work in Bangkok and travel every year.
I love to Travel, Watch Movie, Run Mini Marathon, Eat dark chocolate and getting new ideas from visiting places and exhibitions.
As I love to travel, many years ago I was inspired by a trip in Spain from seeing beautiful architecture and meeting people who love to travel. I have a dream open a Boutique Hotel one day, now I have started a Boutique Hostel, designed by myself and my siblings. I would like our guest to also feel inspired by Modern Thai architecture and Thai hospitality. So staying here you won't get just a good night sleep but also inspirations for yourself. I also have other properties around Sukhumvit Area near BTS skytrain stations so I can be of service to more guests.
My life motto: Get off it and move on! Anything is possible.