A bright & sunny room with full size bed, tv and wifi in town house. We have an outside patio where you can enjoy a glass of wine and watch the hummingbirds. 2 mins from freeway.
Note: No children under 12, no animals, no discounts.
Full profile, pic and read full listing and rules before making a request
The room is for MAX 2 people, no exceptions, too small. No guests visiting, no excessive drinking and No animals or children under 12 any circumstances. We just ask that the room, bathroom and kitchen is left the way it was found. Check in is at 5pm ( if a later time is required, please check with me first. Do not assume) NO late evening check in at all, and check out is 10am latest.
There is an alarm, you are responsible for putting it on when you leave the house, if we are not there. ALWAYS text me when you have locked up and left for the day. When the end of the rental occurs or early leaving, you are responsible for locking the house, leave the keys that have been provided on the table and then using keys from the lockbox ( number will be provided at that time), lock all the doors. once the house is locked up and the keys returned to the lockbox, then you MUST either phone me or text me that you have left the house. I will then set the alarm.
VERY IMPORTANT TO NOTE Every time you leave the house, please text me that you have left, so I can check that the alarm has been set. (this is because so many guests do not actually put it on, without realizing )
Due to the unacceptable behavior of past guests, we have had no option but to write up the following.
We are Airbnb hosts, please treat it as such, and we ask that you respect us and our home. You are paying for a room in our home, not a house share or a hotel
1) Please clean up after yourselves
2) do not leave any dishes out, there is a dishwasher. Once cleaned and dried, put away
3) Please keep all personal belongings in your room, there are drawers and closet.
4) Do not leave anything including trash in communal areas or in our private area. Throw all trash in bins, do not leave trash on the floor. No eating of food in bedroom, this attracts ants. Please eat outside backyard.
5) Please do not wear outside shoes in the house.
6) if you are staying for over a week, You may use the kitchen to cook, ( no frying food) but only for max half an hour, then the kitchen must be left spotless after use. Use napkins and plates to eat off, then cleaned and put away immediately after use. Nothing to be left on draining board.
6a) You may use the fridge to store cold foods and drinks.
7) Turn lights off if coming in late and lock up thoroughly.
8) Turn off fan when going out
9) Do not leave wet towels anywhere other then in the bathroom, there are hooks
10) Clean up after yourselves, we are not your maids
11) Do not come in drunk
12) No smoking at all inside or outside on our premises. No drugs at all
13) No guests in room
14) No parties
15) No loud noise
16) Please let us know if you break anything.
17) No dying of hair, do not use towels to remove make up
18) If you have allergies, please bring your own products, we will not provide anything other then what we have stated
19) No breakfast, food or beverages are provided.
20) if you lose the house key and alarm fob, the cost will be deducted from your security deposit, unless it is paid for before departure. If you depart with them, the cost will be deducted from your security deposit.
We do provide towels, and there is a overhead fan and a small upright fan, we do not use air conditioning in the house.
Parking is available on the street ( Los Coyotes ) do not park in the complex, unless there are available spots in the designated parking area. Do not park on the green or red areas in the complex. Street cleaners come on Tuesday am. Please move your car on Monday night so that you do not get a ticket
If you have any questions please ask. Do not make any demands.
We ask you respect our home, just as we would respect yours. If you want maid service, we suggest you stay in a hotel.
If you wish to stay longer. Please ask in advance and ensure you pay in advance.
In order to save myself and my guests from trouble in the case of any guest refusing to follow house rules, significant violation of house rules may result in immediate termination of the reservation, forfeiture of the total cost of reservation, and part or all of security deposit, depending on what is damaged, what needs to be repaired, replaced or additional cleaning.
When checking out, leave room door open, go out front door and double lock exterior door and screen gate, then place the keys in the lockbox. Note check out time of 10am SHARP You must leave no later than checkout time. If you leave after 10am, we will charge a late check out fee of $50
All claims for any travel related losses including cancellation fees should be made with your traveler's insurance underwriter. If you leave before end of rental period, please refer directly to Airbnb policies. We do not refund any unused nights
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 11 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
My Mott"LISLIN" LIFE IS SHORT, LIVE IT NOW
I am a Brit Living in California since 2002. I have worked in the Financial Services Industry for 32 yrs and have had a specialised travel design company for the last 20 yrs, we travel extensively.
I have lived here permanently for 15 yrs, with my son Zak but have spent the last 35 years travelling back and forth. A big traveller who appreciates fantastic food and wine.
I have a hectic social life, rarely home for the weekend. Love outdoor life, and trails. I do smaller bike rides.
I am a member of the Hash House Harriers running group, I am a Senator in Junior Chamber International, or the Jaycees as they are known. Also members of a bunch of meetup groups that are involved in food and wine.
Big music lover, 50+ yr olds going on 25....Love life and so lucky to have a fantastic group of friends