ATTENTION: If You query to stay in my home, please, introduce yourself in a request message, or fill the profile. A photo is also required (and that means Your photo, not the landscape's or pet's picture :). I would appreciate getting to know whom I will be hosting.
The apartment is small and cozy, nicely designed, decorated with a personal charm and attention to a detail. All the comforts, washing machine, internet ( wireless access), good surround system, parking. 1 room flat is in the heart of Old Town, very close to theatres, clubs, Philharmonic, Jewish Cultural Center and Choral Synagogue, shopping, transport.
Bedding and towels are provided.
Tea, coffee, etc. is also provided.
It is important to me not just to rent the place, but that You would really feel comfortable and nice in my apartment and generally in Vilnius. Will do my best to make Your stay pleasant and homey.
A cat will stay only in the photo, but not in the apartment.
About me: I am an architect with a wide fields of interests.
Languages I speak: Lithuanian (mother tongue), good English, good Russian, bad Polish, even worse Portuguese and Spanish.
in general: respect my home, be nice.
1) Not to smoke/ take drugs or party inside.
2) Guests should keep the apartment neat and tidy while they stay.
3) I do not include cleaning fee, but I have to receive back the apartment same clean as You get it.
4) Be reasonably quiet.
5) No heavy drinking.
6) Only REGISTERED guest (ON airbnb) allowed to enter the house ( SURELY I WILL ASK YOU TO SHOW YOUR ORIGINAL PASSPORT UPON YOUR ARRIVAL)
7) Any damage/ dirt you cause, you will have to pay for it, in equal price.
8) If you treat disrespectfully, i have a right as a host to ask you to leave right away.
If You are not sure You will be able to observe the rules, I will ask nicely better not to book my apartment.
It is a flexible check in check out time based on Your arrival. So if You are coming super early you are more than welcome to come to my place and leave Your things before I turn the apartment over from my current guests. I always want to assist You and make You comfortable in any way I can! Also if guest wants, I will gladly meet for a cup of coffee, or show around.
Thank You and enjoy :)