The Red Willow is a beautiful villa made of mahogany and pine. It is nestled in a bamboo and pine grove. It's the perfect place for relaxing with your family and friends. It is good for 2-6pax. This number includes children except babies.
Thank you for choosing Child and Family Services as part of your holiday destination. Every time you choose to stay with us, you also help our goals of upholding the rights and empowerment of women, children, and youth in conflict with the law. Here are a few reminders during your stay:
Please remember to conserve water and electricity. CFSPI has a solar water heater system and hot water is limited to what has been stored in the tank during the day. Please make use of it wisely.
1. No smoking in the rooms. Please smoke at designated areas like the balcony in the guest room.
2. If you want to have a bonfire, kindly let our staff know the morning before so they can prepare the bonfire pit for you. The first bundle of wood is complimentary, but the succeeding bundles are 150 pesos per bundle, or you can also opt to buy wood from the market.
3. We no longer allow dogs in this cabin due to our rules not being followed by irresponsible pet owners. We are very sorry to the responsible pet owners who are affected by this.
4. Breakfast can be provided at Php 150 per head. Kindly let management know ahead of time. Coffee and water is provided at the Dining Hall.
5. Only those listed tenants and guests are allowed to stay in the room. If you have guests kindly let the management know. Guests are only allowed to stay for a limited amount of time.
6. Laundry services are available for a fee.
7. Observe cleanliness and orderliness in all areas. Changing of linens and cleaning of rooms will be done once a week.
8. For security reasons, the main gate of the premises will be locked at 9:00 p.m. Please inform the guard or management if you expect to come in late. Lights off at the Dining / Receiving Area will be 10 PM.
9. The CFSPI Staff that can assist you during your stay:
Michael (Front desk)
У этого хозяина 252 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I am a perky and inspired science communicator from The Mind Museum, the first world class science museum in the Philippines. I am based in Cagayan de Oro doing science shows, educational programs, and other cool museum work in Visayas and Mindanao. I graduated from Ateneo with a degree in BS Biology last 2012 and I have been working with the museum since then!
My heart and soul is really in Baguio. I love my home there because it is always associated with Christmas and summer vacations and late night parties with family and friends. The cool breeze is a great addition as well. Stay at our place and get to experience the laid back lifestyle of Baguio.
You might meet me if I happen to be there for the holidays. :)
I am also a passionate Rainbow kids yoga teacher and Yogaworks Vinyasa flow yoga teacher. I really love kids although I don't have my own yet.
I love to travel with my husband, and we often use Airbnb in places we haven't been to before. We've used Airbnb in Hong Kong and Japan and we plan to use it in every place we travel to!
Book us in one of your Baguio visits and get a chance to meet local people from the Baguio community. Otherwise, just enjoy our home like it is your own.
All of the WILLOW listings are located in one compound under a foundation. You will be happy to know that all proceeds go to the foundation for kids and families.
All of the EASTER listings is in another nearby compound in the same neighborhood.