Perfect room for students or people doing business or tourism in town! Comfortable double-bed and laptop friendly work-space. Spare bike available. Calm neighborhood in the heart of Corso Italia. Brand new townhouse condo. Free parking on premises.
We would like you to feel welcome after your arrival.
Remember: you are a guest in our home, and we expect you to behave accordingly. By booking with us, you accept our rules and conditions.
Having said that, we would like you to go through our basic house rules, which are pretty common sense everywhere in the globe, but as it could vary from culture to culture, it doesn't hurt to mention what our basic rules are, how things in our house work and how the spaces have to be shared and kept:
1) Communication is key. We are here to help with any problem or special need or request you may have during your stay. Let us know if anything comes up.
2) Cleanliness is a task to be shared amongst all. Keep all common use areas clean after using them (bathrooms, kitchen, living and dining). We expect our guests, especially long-term, to help with household chores (cleaning bathrooms, taking out the garbage, wiping, vacuuming, etc). Be proactive.
3) Do not leave the sink full of dirty things. If you use anything from the common use utensils (dishes, pans, glasses, cutlery, etc.) you clean it after by hand or put them in the dishwasher. The stove must be cleaned after every use. Remember that other people will also need to use the kitchen after you.
4) Keep your personal hygiene products always in your room. And, please, do not forget to brush and flush the toilet. Keep the bathrooms neat after using them.
5) No loud music, or any type of loud sound/noise/disturbance after 10pm in the room. Respect our neighbors and guests bedtime.
6) Always leave your shoes at the entrance of the house, especially during winter. We do not want to have messy carpets and stairs with outdoor dirt.
7) No smoking inside of the bedroom or in the house is allowed. We are non-smokers. Use the front porch instead or take a nice walk around the park just beside our unit.
8) Avoid arriving home too late during weekdays to avoid waking us or our other guests up. Keep in mind that we do have a dog, so, if you plan "partying all-night-long", he will probably bark when you arrive.
9) Do not bring people over without our approval. Non-registered guests are not allowed to stay over to sleep. We reserve the right to refuse to have anyone that was not included in the booking. Non-registered guests approved by us will be charged extra. And you MUST NOT have random guests over to engage in sex.
10) Friends can visit, but respecting the house rule number 5. We just want to be aware of who is coming to visit you in advance and your guests can only access the common area of the house on the first floor.
11) Parties without consent are strictly not allowed.
12) Do not book with us if you are under any type of medical treatment or condition that could compromise our comfort, health, and well-being, as well as your own.
13) The violation of any house rule could lead to the cancellation of your stay. If you do not follow the basic house rules, we will have to shorten your stay. We will send you a new check out date, and no refund will be given. You must accept to leave when asked.
У этого хозяина 16 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
French-Canadian/Brazilian couple living in Toronto with our dog, Gonzo...
Vincent is a post doc fellow at the University of Toronto, biochemist researcher, from Montréal area. Loves to cook and spend quality time with friends and family. Loves TV series and movies (specially SciFi and super heroes ones). Speaks French and English. Living in Toronto since 2013.
Guilherme is Brazilian, Master in Applied Linguistics to Language Teaching, amateur photographer, translator, language lover, expert traveler and a food addict! Born in a mid-sized city in the country side of São Paulo. Speaks English, Spanish and Portuguese. Learns French to try to make himself understood by the in-laws. Living in Toronto since 2014.