Quiet, spacious, ground level apartment in an upscale, residential neighborhood. Located in a 13 unit complex on a tree-lined street with beautifully landscaped grounds. Centrally located to Downtown LA, Old Town Pasadena, Highland Park, and Echo Park. 15 minute walk to Gold Line, 20 minute train ride to downtown Los Angeles and less than 10 minutes to Old Town Pasadena. This apartment is the perfect balance to those busy, sightseeing days/nights out on the town!
Guests have access to the entire 2 bed (both full size), 1 bathroom apartment.
Coin-operated washer ($.75) and dryer ($.50) is available for use on Thursday afternoons.
If you a have a car, a permit can be purchased for $2 per night.
Общение с гостями
I enjoy interacting with my guests and am available for helping plan your stay. I also understand the need for privacy so I can be available on an as-needed basis as well. If I am off site, I have a designated neighbor who can assist with anything you may need, so rest assured you'll have an onsite contact.
Другие важные подробности
- I am more than happy to help you plan your itinerary. LA is vast and the list of things to do can be a bit overwhelming. Please let me know if you have any specific interests! I will do my best to help make your stay as fun and memorable as possible!
- I also have 2 bikes available. 1 beach cruiser and 1 hybrid. Please let me know in advance if you'd like to use them so I can make sure they're ready to ride!
- This is my private residence. So please understand that it has a lived-in feel. There is food in the refrigerator that you are more than welcome to. The drawers in the master bedroom are available to store your clothes, as well as a rack to hang your clothes. However the closets contain all of our belongings and not available for use.
- I have a small dog that will not be on site. He is a no-shed, hypo-allergenic breed and he will not be on the premises during your stay. There are dogs in the complex that are all very friendly, so if you're a dog lover, you'll be right at home! The apartment is free from any signs/smells/indicatication of a pet. But if you have any sensitivity to animals, this may not be the most ideal spot for you. My apologies!
- I kindly ask that you refrain from any type of party-like atmosphere. It's a small, quiet complex with very respectful neighbors who expect the same in return.
- No smoking anywhere on the premises. Smoking is permissable on the sidewalk in front of or just to the side of the complex.
- No other guests other than those listed on the reservation.
-Washer and dryer is accessible on Tuesdays only. Each tenant has a time slot so please use only on designated day.
I'm an analyst in the HR field and mother of a teenage daughter. I have traveled extensively around the world and love exploring what other cities/countries have to offer. I arrange most of my travel to include my daughter and have been doing so since she was 18 months old. She's a very curious (and courteous) tourist who also enjoys jet-setting as much as I do. When I'm not traveling, I'm usually training for marathons or searching for new, exciting things here in Los Angeles. I am also a host here on Airbnb so I understand the importance of taking care of my hosts home. I enjoy meeting new people and hope to make some great connections through this platform.