Villa Alisa features 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6 (+2 on a pull out couch), private, screened, solar heated pool (with child security fence) in a highly desirable, easily accessible and 'close to all' Four Mile Cove area.
Villa Alisa is located just off Del Prado Boulevard in Cape Coral, Florida in the highly desirable Four Mile Cove private residential area bordered by the Four Mile Cove Ecological Preserve where you can go hiking, biking or even rent kayaks. The neighborhood is private and quiet but still only walking minutes away from shopping of Del Prado Boulevard and car minutes away from the bridges leading to vibrating life of downtown Ft. Myers. The home is spacious and provides plenty of room for up to 6 guests. If you have a larger family, one pull out couch provide comfortable sleeping for additional 1-2 guests.
1) The rental property is non-smoking. Smoking is permitted in the pool area only and ashtrays must be used.
2) No feminine/hygiene products to be flushed in the toilet besides toilet paper.
3) The rental property is fully equipped and furnished: bed and bath linens are included in the price.
4) The rental price includes $35 per week for electricity consumption. Additional consumption will be charged at $0.15 per KW/h by the property manager.
Liability and Responsibilities of the Tenant:
1) The rental property, as well as the furniture and other contents are to be treated with care. The tenant is fully responsible for the actions of other people within the house. The Tenant is responsible for all damages caused to the property or its contents/furnishings/appliance,
whether caused by the tenants or guests of the tenant.
2) Any and all damage that is found or discovered before or during the rental period is to be reported to the property manager immediately. The tenant shall inspect the property upon arrival and report any such damage. Tenant may be responsible otherwise.
3) Animals are not allowed. The tenant is strictly liable for any and all damages caused by animals brought onto the property.
4) All Charges accrued during the stay (such as electrical charges, pay per view, on-demand, etc) are to be paid prior to departure
5) Any additional occupancy above the agreed number of people is not allowed unless amended in the contract in advance of arrival.
6) Any reservations obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment deposit and/or rental money and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
7) Removal of child safety pool fence is prohibited. Tenant will be fully responsible for any damage done to the child safety pool fence if it is removed by the tenant during the stay.
8) Tenant is to place all garbage into outdoor trash cans upon check out. No Trash to be left in the house.
9) This is a residential and quiet neighborhood, please keep all excessive noise at an acceptable level, especially between the hours of 10pm and 9am.