Hosts up to 6 people. Cool for families or group of friends.All necessities for a short term or extended stay.13''Mem.foam NewMattresses.Has a kitchenette,2 queen beds,sofa bed,pool and grill in the courtyard.Condo size 517 sq.ft.Pet owners inquire in advance/notify.Beach chairs,beach towels, pool/beach toys for kids. Kitchenette has coffee maker, pots/pans,utensils,toaster,2 top countertop stove,blender.Outside gas grill.John's Pass& Clearwater Beach short drive.Redington Beach across street.
This is a condo that can accommodate 1 to 6 people, across the Redington Beach. There are 2 queen beds with new soft memory foam mattresses in the bedroom. There is an office desk for those who like travel with their laptops. There is a queen size sofa bed in the living room/kitchenette area. Kitchenette with all the essential for short and long term stays. Condo size is 517 sq.ft. Pets are welcome if they are party trained. Pet owners must inquire in advance and notify me about the size of the pet (condo association has rules concerning pets). There is an additional charge of 20$ per day per pet, if guest chooses to bring their pet.Please, take a note that the courtyard/pool area is non-smoking inside. There are designated smoking places outside the courtyard.
Entire condo is for the guests. Swimminpool, gas grill & parking space are available for guests. Pets are welcome, small & medium size dogs. Additional charge of 20$ per pet per day applies and can be paid on arrival.
Общение с гостями
I live in the area and will be able to help guests through their stay if needed.
Другие важные подробности
There is wonderful picnic area near the pool where you can grill & eat :) Beach access is right across Gulf Blvd. Very convenient to get to. There is Conch Republic restaurant walking distance, Sweet Sage Café with awesome outside garden for breakfast & lunch, convenience store just a short walk to your right from the condo. Gypsy Souls Coffee is to your right, across from Long Pier.
1. After the beach, please, rinse off sandy feet & toys in the shower, located near the swimming pool. Please, shake off the beach towels.
2. Condo is Non-smoking. If violated charges will apply. The courtyard is non-smoking also, but you can smoke outside of both gates of the courtyard.
3. Doggies are not allowed to run in the courtyard, so pass through the courtyard and take them outside when on a walk.
4. Importance of Check-out by 11 AM: Please, follow this timing so when housekeeper arrives @ 11 AM she will not have to wait.
5. When air-conditioner is ON, please, keep windows & doors closed. Please, turn off the lights when you leave for a long time. And please, either turn off airconditioner when you leave for a long time or set it into the Power Saving mode.
6. If you are staying for more than 2 days, please, dispose of (Kitchen/Food) garbage every 2nd day. The container is on the back side outside the courtyard.
7. Blinds: Please, keep them in Open/Close position, instead of puling them all the way up.
8. Please, use bath towels only for bath purposes, not kitchen, floor, make-up. There are make-up removing napkins provided in the condo.
As a condo owner in one of those places people like to take vacations and spend some relaxing time on the beach, I always strive to make my places comfortable and insure that everything my guests expect are provided for.
I love exploring new cultures, architecture, new styles and innovative designs. I like new experiences, foods & new destinations. Reaching the unseen places draws me to travel.
I enjoy everything that beach has to offer: water, sand, sunrises & sunsets. I enjoy water sports a lot & living by the beach presents me with a great selection of them.
I always strive to make my guests' travel comfortable and their check-in & stay smooth, joyful and memorable.