This gorgeous space is s a 3 story single family home located in Nob/Russian Hill. We welcome guests to enjoy our living space, including our private deck! We also have a nursery for baby! Our home is immaculately cared for, and is newly remodeled.
This gorgeous space is s a 3 story single family home located on the Russian Hill / Nob Hill border. My fiance and I welcome guests to enjoy our living space, including our private deck! The space is immaculately cared for, and is newly remodeled, with lot's of character, and beautiful style.
Walking distance to Fort Mason, Russian Hill, Fisherman's Wharf, Marina, North Beach, China town. You're also only 2 blocks from the famed SF Hyde St cable car - take it down Hyde St to downtown SF, or Ghiradelli Square!
We generally rent our home when traveling ourselves, but have a wonderful caretaker just a phone call away to answer any questions or concerns during your stay, as well as a booklet full of suggestions and FAQs. We are also always available to chat before your visit to answer any questions you may have.
2 bathrooms (one with jacuzzi bathtub)
Parking! (in private garage, will fit full size SUV)
Men's & Women's Bicycles
Elliptical workout machine
Complete with 1 King size bed, 1 Queen bed, and one small single person sleeper couch, and a Nursery with crib.
Also includes any necessary toys for a baby 9 months-1 year old or so.
Note: From bottom bedroom, bathroom is only accessible by outside staircase.
Общение с гостями
We will be reachable by phone and have a contact in the city, should anything need our immediate attention.
We take very excellent care of our home and would love all guests to provide the same courtesy.
1. CHECK IN: All check in/out times are flexible
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit.
3. PETS are not permitted in rental units.
4. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- Standard occupancy is 5 guests.
5. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate.
6. EXTRA BEDDING - Extra blankets, sheets, pillows and supplies can be found in the bench in the master suite.
7. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
8. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
9. LAUNDRY - There is a washer and dryer located in the garage.
10. PARKING - There is a private garage located in the house
11. QUIET HOUR POLICY- During the hour 11 P.M. to 7 A.M. no loud noises or disturbances of any kind are allowed during this hours. Violation of this policy could result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of the entire deposit.
12. Extra HOUSHOLD INFORMATION: Fire Place IS NOT A WORKING FIREPLACE
TRASH: Trash is located in the garage (Blue bin is recycle, black bin is trash, green bin is compost).
12. CHECKOUT - Please ensure to complete the following items before your departure. Security Deposit might be deducted if the following procedure is NOT followed.
- All trash should be placed in garbage bins. (Blue bin is recycle, black bin is trash, green bin is compost).
- Soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
- All windows and doors are properly secured and locked at all times.
- Everything should be turned off upon leaving - thermostat, lights, oven, tv etc.
Be sure to Lock front door when leaving, Front gate locks on it's own.
We are Ashley & Mike, lovely to meet you! We have lived in San Francisco for 10+ years, and have loved every minute of it. San Francisco's energy, people, food, and weather (it's not always foggy!) have created some of our favorite memories, and we are looking to offer these experiences to our guests!
We are looking to offer up our home while we are traveling ourselves, and have wonderful resources for those in need of a little travel guidance.
Come visit, stay a while, and live like a true San Franciscan.