This place is the garden floor of my little historical building, which i renovated in late 2011. I rent my flats usually to young travelers, students or also some professionals who wants to get some experience in Istanbul.
- basement floor of the building with a small garden.
- a bedroom with kitchenette and a private bathroom. (bathroom is not inside the room, but just one step away, and it's all yours)
- very conveniently located in the heart of the city center, kurdela street, omer hayyam in Beyoglu. Only five minutes to walk to bustling Istiklal Street and Taksim.
- great orientation, bright apartment.
- security and alarm system for the entire building, including gas and fire detectors in kitchens and bedrooms, cameras in front and back facades.
- shared laundry room with two washing machines, iron and vacuum cleaner.
- basic furniture (bed, study desk, wardrobe), double glazed wooden windows and floor for warmth and noiseless, 24 hours hot water, newly fitted modern kitchenette (cooking unit, fridge), common backyard.
- 120 cm bed size, enough for a couple, extensive for a single :)
Общение с гостями
Unfortunately I don't live in Istanbul, I live in Nairobi. But especially summer time I try to spend my time in Istanbul as much as I can. When I am in Istanbul, you can be sure that I spend a lot of time with my guests! And sometimes it turns out to be a good friendship :)
When I am not in Istanbul, my nephew , Baran, who is uni student and also lives in the building, helps me to welcome my guest. He is a great guy!
Другие важные подробности
- For the late check in (after 8pm), I kindly request you to pay €25 / $35 extra, to cover transport expense.
•There is a local market in front of the building on Sundays.
•Your security is at your own risk and we do not accept responsibility for any loss.
•Over crowded parties are not allowed in the property.
•Close and open roof and stairs windows according to weather condition.
•Clean your shoes before entering the building or wear plastic bags provided in the entrance especially during the rainy weather.
•Do not throw out any items from the windows to garden or outside.
•Backyard use is allowed only upon agreement with basement tenant. Please keep the backyard clean and do not forget watering the plants time to time.
•Note that 20 Euro will be charged for the loss of key of the flat.
•You are obliged to leave the flat clean and neat when you finish your tenancy stay.
In the flat:
•Smoking is strictly not allowed.
•Pets are not allowed.
•Note that you are not allowed to host your guests more than two weeks without permission.
•In case of a need we can provide extra mattress for short-term stay.
•Gas stove and electricity bulbs should be switched off after use.
•Keep the windows closed when you are not at home.
•Do not throw sanitary pads or other improper items into the toilet.
•Do not use towels to wipe up floors.
•Put your litters in front of the building everyday after 8 pm.
•Do not touch or adjust security cameras.
•Do not reset Internet settings and modem setup.
•Always lock the entry door of the building twice.
•Do not leave bad foods in the fridge.
•Do not throw your hairs in the shower drainage, and use particular chemicals to remove blocked items regularly.
•Do not keep your personal items in common places including shoes and garbage.
•Use only cleaning chemicals that are particularly made for wooden floors. Bleach and other non-wooden cleanings are not allowed for wooden floors, doors and windows.
•Be aware that 2 washing machines, 1 iron, 1 vacuum cleaner, 1 laundry hanger and cleaning materials are for common use and to be shared.
•Keep all shared items and materials at common place, do not keep them in your room/flat.
•Be aware that in case of misuse and damage to any common purpose items, you will be charged.
•Be responsible in using the cleaning materials and replace the amount you use.
•Do not forget your laundry in the washing machines. Please turn off the washing machine after the use.
•Do not adjust the level of central heater. Due to the security, it should not be exceeded 60 degrees.
•Toilet at the basement is only for use of basement tenant and strictly not allowed other than her/him.