Об этом жилье
This lovely and unique loft suite is housed in a charming heritage home located in one of Singapore's Top 10 neighbourhoods. Your suite consists of two adjoining rooms on a private floor. It has a king bed, a bunk bed for 2 and private attached bathroom. Additional beds for up to 6 people. Our home has a shared kitchen, living, dining and free WiFi. 8 minutes' walk to 2 MRT subway train lines and even less for eateries. Enjoy a piece of Singapore's unique history.
3 things guests like about our home:
• Located in a beautiful heritage neighbourhood full of old-world charm, yet modern on the inside.
• Central location and easy to get to Sentosa, Marina Bay, Chinatown and other sights.
• Our friendly and helpful live-in housekeeper who lovingly keeps a comfortable home.
2 things guests don't like about our home:
• This room is on the 3rd floor which requires guests to climb two flights of stairs.
• Guests have to mind their noise levels as it is a shared house.
Your Loft Suite consists of 2 rooms side by side in their own private space, connected by a short private walkway. The main room has a beautiful high ceiling with lots of natural light. It consists of a king bed, study table, wardrobe, sofa and TV, with its own ensuite bathroom. The room next door has a single bunk bed that can sleep 2 persons. A folding bed and a sofa bed can be added to sleep 6 people for an additional charge. All bedding and linens provided are of good quality. Regular cleaning service comes with the room.
Inside the house, we have shared areas that our guests are free to enjoy: a modern kitchen, a spacious dining hall, a cosy living area for reading or conversations, a mezzanine for watching TV and a roof top garden to view the stars. The kitchen is available for light cooking and warming of food.
Our home is a three-storey heritage home set in a quiet and beautifully restored neighbourhood. Staying here, you get to experience a unique piece of Singapore history!
Please note that this listing is set within a heritage house where there are other private rooms available for rent to other guests. Kitchen, dining room, living room and hallway are shared areas.
The Loft Suite includes:
- 1 king bed
- 1 bunk bed (sleeps 2 people)
- 1 single folding bed (chargeable upon request)
- 1 single sofa bed (chargeable upon request)
- 1 Sofa
- 1 in-room TV (local channels)
- 1 study table and mirror
- 1 wardrobe
- An attached bathroom
- Free Wifi / Wireless
- TV (local channels)
- Good quality mattresses
- Good quality bedding and linen
- Quilts and blankets
- Bath and hand towels
- Hair dryer
- Travel adapter
- Washing machine with free laundry detergent
- Clothes dryer
- Clothes rack and a roof top for drying wet clothes
- Tea and Coffee
- Drinking water
- Microwave and stove for light cooking
- Tableware, cutlery and glasses
- Kids' cutlery and tableware
- Highchair for baby (upon request)
- Iron (upon request)
- Baby cot (upon request)
- TV (in the mezzanine)
- Room cleaning every 2-3days
- More frequent cleaning can be arranged for a fee
Apart from this listing, we have other room types at this home:
• The Master Suite with attached bathroom, double beds and/or single beds, sofa lounge area, suitable for family or groups of friends. Sleeps up to 7.
• The Romantic Room with attached bathroom, a double bed and cosy armchairs, suitable for couples or friends. Up to 3 guests.
• The Turquoise Room with a double bed and private adjoining bathroom, suitable for couples or single travelers.
• The Alabaster Room, with a double bed, shared bathroom, sofa, suitable for couples or friends. Sleeps up to 3.
Please look at our other listings, or enquire for more information.
Guest have private access to both rooms which are side by side on their own floor in a private area. The attached bathroom is exclusively for their use as well.
The kitchen, dining hall, living area, mezzanine and rooftop garden are shared spaces for all guests to enjoy. Please feel free to exchange travel tips and share life stories with other guests.
Общение с гостями
Feel free to interact with us, our friendly live-in housekeeper and other fellow travelers. We are locals and love to share our knowledge of hidden Singapore and fun things to do. We enjoy interacting with other travelers and sharing life experiences with you. We believe travel provides new opportunities and experiences. Great travels inspires and changes us.
Другие важные подробности
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
• Check-in time is 2pm until 2am. Check-out is 12 noon.
• Late Night Check-in Fee between 11pm and 2am is S$30.
• Early Check-in (8am-2pm) or Late Check-out (12pm-8pm) will be charged at a half-day room rate subject to availability.
Airport pickup is available upon request for a fee. Please enquire for availability and fees.
SAFETY & SECURITY
To ensure safety and security of our guests and home, we have a strict policy of accepting only guests who are verified or reviewed, and have provided an introduction about themselves and their fellow travelers. In the spirit of having a safe and comfortable home for all, we ask guests to kindly provide these details before making a reservation.
We provide cleaning of rooms and bathrooms every 2-3 days. All shared spaces are cleaned daily. Please see our reviews to know that we maintain high standards of cleanliness in our homes (without being overly obsessive). Additional room cleaning is available for a fee.
TOWELS, BED LINEN & LAUNDRY
We provide fresh towels once a week and change the bed linen once in 2 weeks. We provide guests with the use of the washer and dryer at a fee of S$5 per use; we also provide washing powder.
Children up to 2 years / 24 months do not need to be included in the headcount for the number of guests when they share beds with their parents. Children older than that will be included in the headcount of guests.
• 如有必要,房客可预先安排提早入住(早上8时至午后2时)或延迟退房(中午至晚上8时)。 提早入住或延迟退房收费为半日租金。房客能否得以提早入住或延迟退房得视当日房间供应情况而定。
Check-in is after 2pm and before 2am. Check-out is by 12 noon.
In consideration of our neighbours and guests, please do not loiter or speak loudly along the walkway outside our home. Please keep noise levels in the house low between 9pm to 9am.
No additional guests please, as we can only receive the number of guests which you identify in your travel party.
Thank you for your kind understanding.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 628 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi. We're Jon and Ams. We are a fun-loving couple who love to travel and meet new people. Nature, art, history, culture, food... we want to experience it all!
Besides travelling to many places, we have also lived and worked overseas. Through the years, we've made so many friends in so many countries, we've lost count. It's great, cos' wherever we are, we have someone local who can show us the ropes.
Right now, home is Singapore. That's where we grew up and we want our kids to experience this fantastic city. They travel often with us and we want them to become global citizens.
We've worked as professionals in advertising, design, technology and real estate. That's why Airbnb is great! It brings together our skills and experience with all the things that we are passionate about.
In our travels, we've stayed in luxury resort, guesthouses, backpacker hostels, and even the occasional hut. The best places are always the ones that combine great customer service, location, ambience, value and that personal touch. That's what we want to give our guests as well.
We look forward to hosting you. :)
PS: We have help from our friends and housekeepers Sherwin, Michelle, Janice and Ariel so you will see them around our home