In the heart of Alentejo, lovely small house with its garden, situated in the fortified village of Monsaraz. Unique location and stunning views to the golden valleys planted with olive trees and cork oaks. Sunsets breathtaking ...
Typical and flowered private garden without vis-à-vis, with a unique view of the Alentejo plain.
Table and benches in shale, and outdoor furniture.
Small house consisting of:
- A living room with well equipped kitchen (fridge, gas hob, oven, kettle and coffee machine)
- A room with a slightly elevated double bed (access via a small scale)
- A bathroom with shower, sink and toilet
Guests will have access to the garden and the house.
They will be given a key to the garden door, and a key to the house.
Общение с гостями
Guests will be received by the hostess. According to their wishes, the hostess can advise some good restaurants, or typical and scenic places to discover.
Другие важные подробности
- Free access to coffee, tea and sugar.
- Towels can be provided on request.
- A chid could possibly sleep on a camping mattress in the living room. No extra charge.
- A washing machine can be available with extra charge of 5 euros/ wash
Travelers who stop in Monsaraz are seduced by its calm and serenity, and its timeless atmosphere.
Respecting the place, keeping the house and garden, furniture and accessories in their state, sound like obvious ...
Note: It is allowed to smoke in the house and the garden.
Barbecues and fires are prohibited.
Dogs are welcome if they behave as well as their owners !