THINGS TO NOTE: This is room 2 of 2, both of which are on the lower floor of a multi-floor apartment space. I and my co-host will be upstairs if you need anything, so you will practically have the entire space downstairs to yourselves IF YOU RENT BOTH ROOMS. Otherwise, you will be sharing the space with us or another guest. If you need anything, simply knock on our door upstairs!
- There's a SECURITY CAMERA aimed at the entrance/exit to this unit as part of our business insurance.
PermaGO® is focused on delivering a quality travel experience! For the first time ever, we are giving NON-members a chance to experience our exclusive network of Home Bridges®, or SHARED International Guesthouses in New York City. Learn more!
You know that feeling you get when you stumble upon something simply amazing and you don't exactly know how to proceed?
By now, you've seen what our PermaGO Home Bridges look like: they're clean, modern, and amazingly comfortable. If you've done some research on NYC neighborhoods, then you already know the Financial District is amazingly safe, super convenient, and has absolutely everything you want as a tourist, or New Yorker: food, shopping, sights, etc.
You might also be wondering how the price could be so low for such an amazing value?! You convince yourself “this cannot be real" but then a funny thing happens — you read our reviews, and you see that we've accumulated close to 200 amazing reviews on Airbnb! In short, we are definitely real, and we think what we provide is truly special.
And one of the things that makes us special is that our Home Bridges are SHARED lodging environments. You will not be getting the space to yourself. If you're interested in reserving a BED (we do not rent out the entire apartment) at one of our Home Bridges, know that we are going to be very selective because WE CARE about the entire community experience, and because we get lots of inquiries, if you don't like going through a communication stage, then perhaps this isn't for you.
Ultimately, these are places for making friends and all guests are encouraged to treat these environments like their own home. Please be a happy, respectful and friendly person if you are interested in the PermaGO travel experience.
ALL PERMAGO BRIDGES INCLUDE:
• Guaranteed clean, fresh linens
• Guaranteed clean, spa-size bath towel
• FREE Unlimited WiFi and FREE all-day community iMac/PC usage
• All-day access to common area, kitchen, and restroom
• Complimentary toothbrush, razor, body wash, shampoo & conditioner
• Complimentary: K-cup coffee, tea varieties, and BRITA-filtered H2O
TIPS & ADVICE
If you plan to contact us, please make sure to do the following or your inquiry and/or request will be declined immediately:
1. Say ‘hello' and tell us about yourself. Please DO NOT just send us a reservation request.
We will decline requests worth millions of dollars if we believe that you are an unfriendly, rude, anti-social human being. Money will not be enough for us to host your trip; only your character.
Tell us who you are, and the reason for your trip, and know that you can always ask us anything you'd like in return.
2. If you have others in your party, please tell us about them as well because we will not accept you if we do not know you at all.
3. Make sure you have a current picture of yourself as we will not accept you if we do not know you at all.
4. Confirm that you understand that you will be SHARING the entire apartment with your host and other guests.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE
1. Although it is not always an issue, if you know that you are a loud snorer, please do not attempt to make a booking. Normal snoring is seldom an issue, but we do provide complimentary earplugs upon request.
2. We do not accommodate anyone under 18 years old even with a legal guardian.
Not showing any availability? Try one of these:
Общение с гостями
Passport members and non-members (Airbnb guests) will have access to our Cloud Assistance® between 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM Monday through Friday and 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM on weekends.
To stay connected, we recommend that confirmed guests download our app and sending us a CHAT LINE request. Once connected, feel free to ask or request anything you need during your stay!
Другие важные подробности
ARRIVING LATE? Please note that we begin check-ins at 1:00 PM and end at 9:00 PM. If you cannot make it within this window, you must let us know first and request that a team member stay late to accommodate your arrival but please keep in mind that there is a $30 additional fee to whomever we get to agree to stay and wait for you BEFORE 11PM. In the rare situation you will be arriving after midnight, it will be an additional $50.
THIS IS NOT A GUARANTEED OPTION. You must get explicit approval to secure a late check-in.
Unfortunately, we are not a hotel nor a hostel and we are not able to have a 24-hour team member to give you the keys so you will have to compensate for their time, and inability to rest when everyone has left. Thank you for understanding in advance.
1. Please note that unauthorized guests are not permitted to enter the BUILDING at any time, and especially NOT in the apartment.
2. Please remove your shoes at the door, and place them on the shoe rack.
3. Please do not soil our property i.e. pillowcases, duvets, towels, sofas etc. You must agree to treat our hosts' homes like your own to avoid any damage.
4. Please do not disturb any of the neighbors. If you require assistance at any time, please call ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) immediately. For life-threatening emergencies, please dial 911. All of our hosts are within minutes away, so feel free to reach out, we're more than happy to help.
If you are found in violation of ANY of these rules, your reservation will unfortunately have to be terminated early without refund, and any future attempts to book with PermaGO will be denied.
Please remember that ultimately you are a guest, so please try your best not to do anything that may be questionable or illegal. Obviously, there are no drugs allowed here but alcohol consumption is perfectly alright.
Other than that, please make yourself at home and have fun! After all, you're in the GREATEST CITY IN THE WORLD!
I'm an old soul in love with the new world~ I consider myself a people-person and I love the concept of AirBnB because it allows me to meet new people, assist them in finding the best, cleanest, safest and most vibrant accommodations in all of New York City! My motto fluctuates between "live and let live" and "que sera, sera."