- No smoking within unit.
- Shared driveway with neighbor. Please be respectful of space.
- Report any plumbing stoppages to owner immediately
- When using any of the appliances: space heater, iron, & flat iron, please do so safely. I.E. do not leave running when not in unit.
- Empty your trash cans upon vacating. Trash cans located at side of house. Trash pick up is Friday mornings.
- Unit will be delivered cleaned. You are responsible for your own day to day clean up. Cleaning supplies & Vacuum under sink/closet.
As a kid I use to iron pillowcases & play "hotel" with my best friend. Who knew I was grooming myself to be an airbnb host?
Originally from Pennsylvania. Attended Temple University in Philadelphia PA. Moved to Los Angeles to work in film production. In addition, served as on site building manager for an apartment complex in Miracle Mile for 5+ years. In July 2012 I bought my first home in the heart of Hollywood specifically with the intent to host on airbnb. Have enjoyed every minute of it & my ironing pillow cases skills have come in handy. Come stay in the furnished attached guest house and experience LA like you live here.
My passions are pilates, movies, mangos, & ice cream. I live with my boyfriend, Clinton, who went to University of Kentucky (Go Cats!) ... and my own wildcat, Scoop.
Look forward to your visit!