I do not really like rules but nevertheless I found ten rules because for some people it is not always obvious:
1) Enjoy, laugh and wonder. I enjoy my guests enjoy.
2) Explore the city and nature. Although you like the inside, you do not want to miss the rest of Utrecht.
3) When you leave your home, remember to turn off the heater and light.
4) Make sure you‘re warm when you go to sleep because at night I like the heater off. The boiler is in my bedroom and that can make quite a bit noise.
5) Make sure you eat tasty (healthy). The kitchen is designed so that you can almost make everything. Just do not forget to shut the gas and valves. The tap water is drinking water and so do not buy unnecessary water in plastic bottles.
6) Watch your health and mine and do not smoke in and around the house. Because I am asthmatic. Even if you are in the garden door (so half outside) smokes often comes straight in the house, and that's not nice! In the back of the garden is a shed where you can smoke.
7) I love animals but do suffer from hair so I ask € 10 for a pet for cleaning.
8) You may make as much mess as you want, but leave it clean when you leave. It is not a party to clear glitter and confetti. .
9) Enjoy music and television but make sure it stays inside the doors. Similarly, have a good time but make sure the neighbors and I do not have to "enjoy" it as well, especially at night.
10) Think of the environment. Do not waste unnecessary resources. Close to glass, paper and plastic are disposed separately. In the hallway are boxes where you can put in separate.
11) Is there something broken; let me know. Can always happen but leave some money.
У этого хозяина 136 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I am Mira, an enthousiast and curious person who like to help people with their personal development.
I am living in the mountains of Thailand three months a year but when I am in Utrecht I like to share my house with people who like traveling like myself.
I love nature and that's why I am around my gardenhouse just outside Utrecht a lot. My boyfriend lives in Amsterdam and there we driving our boat or going to little festivals. I also like to walk around the canals of Utrecht or have a picknick with friends in one of Utrecht beautifull parks.
I love to share time with my family and friends and have drinks and food together but reading a book or watching a good movie is also a hobby of mine when I am alone. I love the silence. But when I have the change I rather be outside.