The Villa Feldpausch is located in the southern part of Zurich, 5Km/3Miles from the centre (Main Train Station), in a quiet living area.
The B&B Villa Feldpausch is located in the southern part of Zurich, 5Km/3Miles from the centre, in a quiet living area.
The B&B is on the 1st- and 2 nd floor of a villa built in 1928. It has been completely renovated and has separate entrance, stairway, 3 individually furnished double-rooms (Ascona, Arosa and Montreux, spacious living and dining area, 2 bathrooms, free W-LAN.
- All rooms with queen size bed, wardrobe, desk, with a view over
the city and the nearby forest
- Continental breakfast with fresh bread, fruit, cheese, yogurt,
orange juice, coffee and tee, included in the price
- TV, PC Internet access, colour printer in the living area
- Nespresso-Coffee machine at free use
- Cozy garden around the house with sitting areas,
children’s playground (the use is at your own risk)
- Direct connection with tramway to the centre, man train-station,
lake and places of interest
- Nice "Fondue" restaurant (swiss cheese speciality) in the
- Public transport, 300 Meter / 330 yards
- Centre – Bahnhofstrasse – Lake, 5 km/3Miles
- Forest/recreation area, 200 Meter / 220 yards
- Main Train Station, 5,2 Km/3,2 Miles, 14 Minutes with public
Parking: CHF 15.00 per night
Laundry incl dryer: CHF 5.00 per washing
Are you visiting, on family-holidays or on business trip, please do not hesitate to contact me for individual- or long-term prices. We speak German, French, Italian, English. Looking forward to welcome you in Zurich!
Общение с гостями
The Villa Feldpausch is divided into 2 apartments: One apartment is occupied by the Bed & Breakfast and in the other apartment I live with my family, our bernese mountain dog and our cat.
Другие важные подробности
When you book B&B Villa Feldpausch, you will have one of the 3 rooms which is available.
У этого хозяина 63 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Since 1994 I live in Zurich together with my husband Matthias and our 3 children Jonas, Noëmi, Chiara , our bernese mountaindog "Chester" and our cat "Tranquillo". In 1998 we had the chance to buy this house and live there since that time. I love to take care of the family, the house and the garden and I like to travel, that's where I got the idea of opening a B&B. Meeting people from all over the world, gives me the impression of still beeing travelling a little bit.