This 400sq ft space (the east side of a larger house) is a furnished studio apartment located on the ground floor (no stairs) in a quiet professional neighborhood near Univ of WA, Univ Medical Center & Childrens Hospital. It has its own private entrance w/an additional 200sq ft patio, a 3/4 bathroom (toilet, sink, shower), a kitchenette w/microwave, oven, hot water maker, fridge. It is completely independent of the main house & offers complete privacy. Free parking is available on the street.
This 400sq ft space is a ground floor attached studio apartment at the east end of our house & accessed thru a pair of french doors. The space is completely independent of the rest of the house w/its own kitchenette (double basin sink, fridge, stove), 3/4 bathroom (shower, toilet, sink), private 200sq ft patio, desk/office space. It is decorated w/original art work & has its own hot water heater.
Access is thru the double french doors. There is a lock box on the outside & to the right of the french doors
Общение с гостями
- completely independent of the main house, but I am available via phone or email - this means you are responsible for keeping the space clean & tidy.
- I can give recommendations for sights or restaurants having lived here for 30yrs
- NO SMOKING
- NO PARTIES
Другие важные подробности
: access is via the alley
: Breakfast - we have thrown away far too much food trying to accommodate people's eating habits (gluten free, vegan, not organic, lactose intolerant, too sweet, not sweet enough etc etc) even after we have asked what our guests prefer for breakfast. As a result, I'm afraid the studio apartment does not come w/breakfast. This is reflected in the cost of the room.
: long term guests: daily cleaning available for an additional $30/day, otherwise the maid comes once/week to exchange linens & towels
: there are motion activated security cameras guarding the perimeter of the property
- no open flames
- no drugs
- no parties
- please keep this space, the appliances & pots/pans clean
**for safety reason, we will need to know if you use the space to cook. There is a $50 cleaning charge if using the stove, pots & pans. We are a vegetarian household & since it seems, smells travel thru walls, we would appreciate minimal cooking of meats/fish**
- please remove shoes during damp periods
- check-in anytime after 3pm, check-out before 12noon
- the city is strict on recycling - please keep garbage & recyclables separate
- there is a 'french press' for coffee. We also have a variety of teas & hot chocolate available.
- there is a first aid kit & ABC fire extinguisher in your room
- the room is NOT safeguarded for children, the elderly or disabled
- the studio apt is a suite w/total privacy from the rest of the house, and small outdoor brick patio (200sq ft)
about the house:
- we have 2 very friendly medium-sized dogs (Mac & Mackenzie) & 1 cat (Masik).
- we do not provide breakfast - please stock the fridge w/your needs.
- the house is NOT safeguarded for children, the elderly or disabled.
Please remember - this is not a hotel, this is someone's home. Thank you.
We do not text - communication is best w/email or phone.