*OPPOSITE MONG KOK MTR
The location is Central to everything, with all forms of transport available within short walking distance.
* Pls quickly message me first to see if the dates are available or suitable, before sending a reservation request. Thanks:)
The apartment is always being maintained and ill try to always try to keep the place fresh and clean, and of course being your fantastic host.
*ALL THE INFO BELOW*
Fiber optic WiFi of 1000mb/sec has been installed! With LAN cable to the modem this is the fastest ISP in HK.
This apartment is quiet although being located just on the main street, Nathan road - It faces the view of the mountains and surrounding buildings with wind flowing from the west.
It gets the glowing sun during the day with good weather.
A stones throw to Langham place shopping mall and connected to the center of the MTR (Red Line) map, Mong Kok Train KCR, and buses that go everywhere. It has easy access to everywhere, located right in the center.
It has 2 double beds and 2 single beds. and if need be, 2 more mattresses can be drafted in if needed.
Really right in the center of Mong Kok on the main street (Nathan road), this apartment is spacious, bright, well ventilated and peaceful inside.
The MTR is just on the other side of the street, 1 minute walk away.
After a long flight/day of exploration/working - I have made it a place you can relax, recharge, sleep well.
The shower has decent water pressure and you can have a very hot shower. I provide towels. There's a washing machine (funny way to open it), hairdryer and an iron to use too.
The floors are marble.
Each room has air-conditioning units, 2 if them are energy friendly.
Metro, train, buses and taxis are all close to the entrance of the apt:
- Mong Kok MTR - 1 min walk to Mong Kok Exit B2
- Bus stops are everywhere nearby
- Taxis are at the doorstep of the entrance. Cabs are well priced in HK compared to N.Europe or The States.
- 24 hour convenience stores such as 7-11 and OK are just the block.
If you need any info, just mesaage me and i can let you know.
- OK - Once you've booked it, we can keep in touch - pls let me know your expected arrival time and let me know if you're unclear how to reach the apartment.
- Good to know:
* G.P Doctor is few buildings from the entrance. There is a pharmacy opposite too.
*2 chain supermarkets )Welcome & Park'n'shop) are opposite, really close - close at 11pm / midnight respectively.
- Laundry - They wash your clothes at a very reasonable price & and is collectible within half day in a bag; clean, dry and smelling fresh. Thats what i use myself because i find the cost fair. 3 minute walk away.
Langham Place, Ladies market, Fa Yuen st, Flower market, Aquarium street, Phone Plaza, Mong Kok football stadium, Bird market, Sneaker street, Temple Street (and more) are all within walking distance.
In the case of damage of your possessions and injury sustained whilst staying in this apartment are void of claims. Please take care of yourself during your stay. I am always on call to help.
Q: How do I get there from the airport?
Address: 728 - 730, kwong on building, Nathan road, Mong Kok, Kowloon.
Cost: $220-250HKD (up to 4 people - Reasonably priced for the distance)
4 seater - $230HKD
7 seater - $350HKD
(Take into account the amount of luggage you have)
Take the A21 (N21 for the night bus) - Get off at mong kok HSBC.
Cost: Under $50HKD Per head
Exit out of Mong Kok MTR - Exit B3. (Cross the flyover to Nathan road.)
Cost: $100HKD per head
Access to the entire apartment / Free Wifi and stable for work.
You have a gym down on 11th floor (you need to pay per use)
*1000mb per second Internet network to be set up soon!
For now, it is still pretty ok for speed, but the upgrade is coming very soon !
Общение с гостями
I am contactable if you need help, any hour I am awake:) If anything goes wrong I'm there to help. If you read the reviews - You'll see I am a host that will help guests meticulously!
Другие важные подробности
*Monthly bookings are generally charged at a lower rate. So therefore for bookings which exceed 1 month; guests are to pay for their own electricity bill, calculated by meter. Water, management fee and WiFi are free.
* Bookings are non-refundable and unchangeable so please agree to this before making your booking because we cannot find guests at such notice.
*Important - Switch the hot water heater off after shower or else it overheats
* Switch off electricity when out with diligence
* Take good care of the place
* Shoes off inside if possible
*no smoking, keep the kitchen clean after use, making sure the kitchen surfaces are oil free