Thank you and Well Come!
A charming, homey apartment on the top floor of my brownstone on a quiet, safe, tree-lined, street across from a park and 2 trains!
My sun-filled colorful apartment has 5 fullsized beds shared between 3 bedrooms, a cozy living room, bathroom with towels and linens and a fully equipped kitchen. And of course, cable and wifi are included.
I welcome you to my home - shared with my 3 boys, 2 CATS, 2 GUINEA PIGS, 1 DOG, 1 hubby and plants everywhere! If you and your family would enjoy the joyful energy flow of our home with minimal interaction, then we're the place for you!
1. Enter your dates
2. Click Book It! (don't worry, you're not being charged yet)
3. The next page shows price details and explains the security deposit/insurance
4. Read and enter your info and then "Book it using Credit Card"
1. Taxicab service can be taken from airport kiosks and arranged for you on your return flight. Price varies based on number of cars.
2. Via AirTrain - $5 as you enter or exit the system. Children under 5 ride free. Transfer to the Uptown A train in the subway. You pay the fare with a MetroCard at Howard Beach station. Subway rides are $2.75 per ride
LATE ARRIVALS / DEPARTURES
Late arrivals after 10pm will receive instructions on how to let yourselves in and we will meet in the morning.
Late departures after 11am, as long as we discuss in advance may leave your luggage in the hallway but have to allow for cleaning and turnover if we have guests arriving same day.
Trains 5 min walk to express A and local C trains - Downtown Brooklyn, 15 mins; Downtown NYC, 20 mins; Midtown, 35 mins.
Eats and Drinks - See my guidebook...I try to update it monthly.
Partial list of Locations, Sights and Events -
* NEW* Barclays Center Stadium -
Brooklyn Academy of Music
Brooklyn Botanic Garden
Brooklyn Children's Museum
Brooklyn Museum of Art
International African Arts Festival - July
Bed Stuy Kids Film Fest - August
World Trade Center Rebuild - Downtown NYC
Theatre District - Midtown NYC
Thai, Japanese, Indian, West Indian and American restaurants that deliver and grocery stores nearby and laundry/dry cleaning around the corner.
Metro PCS and T-Mobile stores are on Fulton St for sim cards and phone cards.