Very Clean! This is a full size Beautyrest bed in the living room. It's a great value for the price. Thanks for viewing. Fast wifi at 73 Mbps.
This hostel-like situation provides guests with the option of sleeping in a clean place with a comfortable mattress. Ziggy and I live here.
If you have three guests please know that I charge an additional $25/night. And that the third guest must sleep on the fold out mattress and not on the couch.
The apartment is a block and a half from the train, busses, and rental bikes. It's 30 min by bus directly West from McCormick Place and 25 min by train to Grant Park. It's also a bit over an hour from O'Hare. Everyone takes public transportation here, so it's super convenient.
AirBnB guests can stay at my other listings, too:
I'll give you keys to the building and apartment. Of course the bathroom and kitchen along with any kitchen utensils are yours to use freely.
Общение с гостями
Ziggy and I live in a room in the apartment.
Другие важные подробности
While check in is from 4-10, I do offer the option to guests to check in early or late, check-out late, and luggage storage if I'm available for a flat $20 fee. Under no circumstances can I show guests to a dirty room. When asking to check in early or late please give me at least a day in advanced so preparing your room will be the first of things to do on my list.
If there are 3 guests I have an additional comfy roll a way bed that can unfold next to this bed. Please inform me if you have 3 guests arriving. Thanks.
Номер лицензии или регистрационный номер
Подробнее об этом номере
1) Check in is from 4-10PM.
2) Check out is at 11:00AM.
3) Please read the itinerary that AirBnB will send you upon booking.
4) Read the signs as far as parking and yes, it's free and available.
5) And if you book the room, for safety reasons I would prefer to greet you and hand you the keys, not your guests.
6) I've found it best to communicate with guests only through the Airbnb thread because it helps me remember guests' questions. So please talk to me through that Airbnb message thread only.
7) If keys get lost I must charge $50 to replace them.
8) While check in is from 4-10 a greeting time or an estimated greeted time must be told to me a day in advanced so that I can plan my day accordingly if you book a reservation before the day of your arrival. If you do send me an estimated time of arrival then please specify that your arrival time is an estimate and then I could agree to also meet you at that estimated time.
9) Please wash, dry, and put away your dirty dishes.
Thanks for your inquiry and interest. I work hard to accommodate guests and be sure that the rooms are very clean. If you have any questions, please ask.
У этого хозяина 879 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I enjoy hosting people and seeing to it that guests have a great time in Chicago. There's tons to do and the pizza is second to none and is also my favorite food. Downtown is fun, but there are also fun neighborhoods, like Wicker Park, that are nearby. There's a cool pub that I've discovered that I'll go to with friends sometimes, I spend time with Ziggy, and I work. I'm a teacher. I live nearby the United Center and recently saw a UFC event there, which was cool. I'm generally a down-to-earth guy, so if you want to know anything ask or book a reservation. Thanks!