Modern comfort in a rustic, secluded setting! A quarter-mile driveway welcomes you to our 100 acre family estate. Come enjoy the variety of the Hudson Valley: great food, hiking, orchards, shopping, museums, antiquing, wineries, distilleries, or just relax and get away from it all. Our cozy house is located near the historic town of Rhinebeck, FDR's house in Hyde Park, artsy Hudson, Red Hook and Pine Plains. There's even an aerodrome and dive-in theatre not too far away!
The house is a one-level house with two bedrooms, a loft and a wrap around porch. Sleeping can be extended to seven using two single beds in the loft of the second bedroom and the couch in the living room.
Guests have access to the entire property including large fields, ample woods and even a small pond. Only thing off limits is our red barn next door.
Общение с гостями
While our family lives next door the two houses are completely separate and windows and porches do not face one another. We are available for any questions, but we respect our guests' privacy and will make sure your stay with us is as comfortable as possible.
- No parties or large groups!
- No smoking indoors. Smoking outdoors is permitted with provided ashtray and as long as all remnants are properly and safely disposed.
- Pets are not allowed on couches, and we kindly request that you pick up any droppings in open fields.
- No overnight guests other than those approved at time of booking.
- Clean up after yourself and leave things as you found them.
- No shoes in house. We're in the middle of nature so things can get messy. We kindly request you leave shoes at the door.
- While they are welcome, all children and infants must be carefully supervised at all times. Our house contains electric baseboard heaters (covered), a stone hearth and a ladder to the loft that has railings but should still be climbed with care.
- Our woods are wild. Hike with care as you would anywhere else. While we do our best to maintain the property we can't plan for every eventuality.
- Please make sure grill and appliances are turned off after use. If you have any questions regarding appliances please don't hesitate to ask. We are here to help!