A comfortable basement suite with a double bed, desk, and armoire. Has kitchenette & full bath. Air mattresses also available for additional guests. Access to shared full kitchen, dining room, back garden, and living room of gorgeous Victorian home.
We have just done major renovations to this space and are excited to share it with you! This room is in the basement of our gorgeous Victorian home, and has a double bed, storage, desk, and mirror; it has one big fire egress window that also lets in a fair amount of daylight, although you are half underground. Just outside the room is a full bathroom and cozy kitchenette with a breakfast area. You share those amenities with one other bedroom which is also available for rent on Air BnB. You are also of course welcome to use the full Kitchen upstairs, and have access to the entire house including free laundry. Breakfast is included ONLY for short-term guests. Long-term guests are responsible for their own food.
Please let us know if there's ANYTHING you're missing or anyway we could improve your stay - we want to make you comfortable and thrive on direct communication.
As a guest, you'll have access to the whole house- a fully-equipped kitchen, wet bar, backyard porch bar, grill, and firepit. You're welcome to get in on our home-cooked meals for $5/meal. Lots of local veggies from the Co-op across the street!
Общение с гостями
We do Air BnB because we love to meet people and help them have a great experience of Philadelphia. That said, we'll respect your privacy and leave you to your own devices as much as you want. We have some regular weekly events in the house including dance classes, book clubs, and pie-eating sessions, all of which you'd be welcome to join. If we are doing anything interesting in the city or neighborhood, we'll invite you along!
1) No smoking on the property, thank you.
2) Alcoholic drinks can be enjoyed in the house by guests who are 21+, or backyard, but not on the front porch.
3) Do not let the cat get outside. She will try, and she's smarter and faster than you.
4) No amplified noise after 11pm
5) No Meanie Policy: If someone is doing something that bothers you, that doesn't make them a meanie. If you politely let them know it's bothering you, that doesn't make you a meanie. Also, try not to be a meanie.
6) Safer-space policy: We strive to create a space that is inclusive and comfortable for everyone - by entering and remaining in our home, you are agreeing to help make that happen. We are all responsible for obtaining consent and respecting every person’s boundaries. If you fail to respect consent we will hold you accountable. If you have any concerns or need support, please let your hosts know.
У этого хозяина 184 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I am a Philadelphia native and avid traveler. I offer low rates on Air BnB because I LOVE hosting people and sharing my home and city with them. For me, it is a passion, not a business. I hope you will make yourself at home here and let me know what I can do to make you more comfortable.
I live in a 7-bedroom Victorian home in West Philly, with two permanent housemates. We are all responsible, fun, young professionals committed to connecting to our neighborhood through community service. We all love to cook, dance, play music, and experience new things. We are LGBTQ and Family friendly.
We are committed to sustainability- our house is SOLAR POWERED! and we tend to keep the heating/cooling to a minimum, expecting people to dress appropriately for the local weather.
Our house is affectionately referred to as "The Butter Barrel" because of the amount of baking and cooking that goes on here. If you stay for awhile you are sure to get many fresh muffins and pies.
Every week, we host Story Time in our living room or backyard, where we read aloud from young adult novels and eat PIE. We also have occasional partner dance classes in our living room.
You're always welcome to join in the fun, but we also respect our guests' privacy.