Experience Country Living in the Heart of Fremont & Silicon Valley! Relax and Enjoy the SF Bay Area! Rest in your Own Private & Renovated Cabin on Historic Estate. Come & Go Whenever You Wish! Easy Access - 1 block to Mission Blvd & Mins to BART.
- Experience Country Living in the Heart of Fremont! Come to Relax and Enjoy the Greater Bay Area!
- Enjoy Private Space in your Very Own Historic Cabin
- Come & Go Whenever You Wish!
- Complimentary Bottle of California Wine Upon Arrival!
- On 1.5 acre lot in Fremont Mission Hills Area
- Tranquil, Serene Environment, Ideal for Relaxation & Retreat
- Quiet Green Park Across Street
- 250 sqft of Space in Cabin
- Complete with Shower & Toilet, Granite Counter & Cabinets
- Please note, LIMITED COOKING: only Microwave & Mini-Fridge
- Real Mattress Bed
- Small Desk, Dresser, & 32" LCD TV with over-the-air digital TV stations
- 24/7 Free Parking Available on Curbside
- Secured Web Access via Ethernet and/or wifi
- Note that Shower/Toilet is in One Corner of the Cabin; Only a Curtain Provides Privacy
- Did I say that Cabin does not have a Full Kitchen & Cooking is LIMITED? Cabin has Counter Space, Sink, & Microwave. However there are Plenty of Eateries Nearby.
- No Air-Con; Only Fan & Portable Heater
- Screened Sliding Doors (both Front & Back) Allows for a Cool Breeze thru Cabin
- Off Mission Blvd. & 5 Minutes Drive to Fremont BART Station (Bay Area Subway System)
- Five Minutes to Interstate 680 & 10 Minutes to I880
- Major Grocer (Lucky) & Starbucks Three Blocks Away; Fast Food & Restaurants in Same Shopping Complex
- Global Variety of Cuisines are Nearby: Chinese, Japanese, Indian/Pak, Thai, Persian, Italian, French, etc.; See Guidebook
- Central Park of Fremont, with 18 Tournament-Quality Courts are 5 Minutes Away
- Ideal Base to Explore the SF Bay Area via BART and South to Carmel, Monterey, Pebble Beach & Big Sur
- Livermore Wineries are only 20-min Drive: Wente, Concannon, and Many Others
- Stanford University & Palo Alto are 40 Minutes Drive
- Fremont Express Bus Line 180 is One Block Away. Bus goes to BART Station and Great Mall, Milpitas
- A Car is Needed if You Decide to be Based in Fremont
- Visitors from Europe and Asia are Especially Welcomed and We will do Our Best to Provide you Insights into Enjoying Your Vacation in the Spectacular Bay Area
- Please Enjoy the Personal Photos of Unforgettable Scenic Spots in the Greater Bay Area
--- Due to Severe California Drought and Water-Use Restrictions, Please be Aware that Lawns in the Area are Golden, including Ours ------
- Shared Washer/Dryer in Garage
- Curbside Car Parking
Общение с гостями
Probably very little except when requested to provide info or assistance. You have your own privacy. Naturally, we wish to extend as much hospitality as desired, especially for those from overseas and new to the Bay Area. As long-time residents of the area, we have a lot of tips to share.
Другие важные подробности
Friendly Dog On Chain & Outdoor Cat on Premises
Owners live on the premises .
Return at the end of a long day sightseeing and enjoy the quietude and fresh air.
Quiet & serene environment must be maintained.
No loud music; classical and jazz preferred.
No smoking & no drugs please.
Please park curbside when you arrive.
Check in after 3pm; check out by noon.
Please treat Cabin as if it were your own home.
Please leave Cabin the way you found it, as much as possible.
We practice taking off shoes at door and use slippers indoors.
Please conserve energy and switch off lights & heaters when leaving Cabin.
Garbage bins are along side of Garage.
Garbage collection is on early Thursday morning (6:30am) and so the roar of the trucks can be heard.
У этого хозяина 20 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
We are in the SF Bay Area real estate business. We are also Property managers of an historic 1.5 acres estate in Fremont CA. Fremont is a dynamic city located between San Francisco and Palo Alto and is blessed with mild weather throughout the year. Fremont is serviced by the BART subway system and is on the first stop of the Fremont line. It takes 45 minutes to get to San Francisco or to Berkeley.
My wife and I are former corporate executives who have lived in many countries during our overseas years: Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Taipei, Tokyo, Paris, and New York. We have traveled extensively in Europe and Asia, most recently to Basel, Zurich, Lucerne, and Cambridge, UK. Our last family vacation was in Hong Kong & snorkeling in the Philippines.
Our French-speaking son studied in a year-long exchange program at Korea University in Seoul. Our daughter has plans to do a year abroad in Taipei during college.
We welcome international visitors and are eager to help you explore the many beautiful places in the SF Bay Area. We speak Mandarin, Cantonese, and some Japanese & French.
Affiliated University (Princeton, Columbia, National Taiwan University, Thunderbird) visitors are most welcome.