Cedar Villa is a family Home Stay situated in a Himalayan village near Dalhousie with view of valley & forest.
You'll love my place because of the views, the people, the ambiance, and the location offering authentic Himalayan rural experience.
- Maintaining cleanliness of the house & bath rooms is very important. Please treat our home as yours. Please leave the areas clean at all time and before you leave the premises for sight-seeing etc.
- Water supply is limited in our area & we like to conserve.
- In case you have to use the kitchen to prepare baby food or re-heating anything, you would be expected to clean the kitchen / do the dishes and leave it the way you found it.
- Home stay is located in a serene Himalayan village. Guests are expected to maintain peace of the surroundings, especially in the night after 10 pm.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages in moderation is fine at home. However any kind of drunken behavior that may cause disturbance to surroundings is completely unacceptable.
- Please be respectful to privacy of our village environment and people. Example: please do not click pictures of people without taking their permission.
- Smoking is strictly allowed only in balconies.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 6 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы