Located in the centre of the artistic neighbourhood that made Ljubljana famous in the first place, and only a short walking distance to Ljubljana's Prešernov trg and main station, the place is ideal to explore Ljubljana, venture out into the night-life, enjoy restaurants, family-friendly activities or hop onto the public transport to other parts of Ljubljana and Slovenia. Couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, families (with kids), and furry friends (pets) will feel right at home here.
The flat is located in a residential building so the standard rules apply i.e. please don’t do anything to annoy the neighbours and please respect these rules:
1. Quiet hours start at 10.00 PM, please no noise that would upset the neighbours after that, try to avoid making too much noise on the staircase at any time but especially after 22.00 as well;
2. Please no shoes in the flat beyond the foyer,
3. If you smoke, please do so on the balcony,
4. Please keep the place as you got it, it doesn’t mean you have to clean the place but please separate and take out the garbage, put the dirty dishes into the dishwasher, start the cycle before you leave, etc.
5. Things do get broken sometimes. There is no problem if this happens accidentally or due to the normal use. I just ask that you do the best you can, trying not to break it, and if you still do please let me know, so that I can replenish/repair it before I get an angry message from the next guest who discovered the fault.