Tiny studio with everything you need for your stay. Excellent location, truly comfortable, and fully equipped. We even give you a basic smartphone (Sony Xperia X8) with a local line so that you're well connected during your stay! :-)
We call it "El Deptito Cordoobé". Don't expect a big mansion. It's just a 23x10 ft (7x3 m) studio. But...
- 6 1/2 blocks away from the most important corner in Cordoba city (Patio Olmos mall).
- 6 1/2 blocks from the Nuevocentro Shopping.
- 2 twin beds that can be turned to 1 queen size by putting one next to the other.
- A very comfortable executive armchair that you'll enjoy while either working, or just relaxing.
- 6 Mb Internet Wi-fi connection.
- Mobile phone with local line (for yo to use it by adding pre-paid credit to it).
- Wireless phone with land line and free local calls to local land lines (very useful for asking for food delivery!) ;-)
- Internet LED TV Sony 40" with Digital TV connection (+ HDMI & VGA cables for you to connect it to your computer).
- DVD player (+ a selection of movies that I loved).
- 2.1 speakers (+ RCA-plug cable for you to connect to your music devices).
- Air conditioner with heating.
- Kitchenette with minibar, 2 electric stoves, electric kettle, electric toaster, basic kitchen equipment & dinnerware for 4.
- Desktop with lamp & a very comfortable armchair.
• Optional (ask me about extra-charges): Cable TV
We look forward to hosting you!!! ^_^
You'll have the full apartment for your exclusive use during your stay.
Общение с гостями
I love interacting with my guests, and you can see that from the reviews I get. I love taking them to know the best of Cordoba, and introducing them to Cordoba's & Argentina's culture and life style. Sometimes my job keeps me really busy, but in most cases I get to find some time to share with my gusts, as I really enjoy doing that.
Другие важные подробности
Mostly depending on the time you'd arrive, I'll introduce you to drinking either mate, or "fernet con coca".
Enjoy the most out of your stay, but please without:
* disturbing your neighbors
* damaging the apartment, the building, or anything inside them
* letting in more than 4 persons at the same time (since it's only a 226 square feet apt)
* taking unfair advantage of the property, its goods, services, hosts, neighbors, or anyone or anything you make contact with during your stay.
У этого хозяина 56 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I LOVE traveling (well... like we all do, right?).
Besides, I truly enjoy hanging out and meeting new people. I'm very curious about different cultures, customs, lifestyles and even mental models. I really can feel my spirit getting fed every time that I'm able to observe from a different perspectives. Diversity is my passion.
Wow, another thing that I REALLY enjoy is eating food that I'm not used to... It used to be the same for drinks, but my liver is not liking it that much anymore. X-D
I'm quite experienced on being a guest, and also a host. First as an active member in AIESEC, then as a CouchSurfing traveler, and now as an Airbnb Superhost... Hey, seriously, no doubt at all: many of the most wonderful and memorable experiences I've lived were possible thanks to those social platforms.
Ah! My motto: “The core of man's spirit comes from new experiences.” (Henry David Thoreau).
Want to know more about me? Just come by and be my guest! ;-)