Double bedroom in a two bedroom flat, shared with a young couple.
Fantastic transports links to city centre (20min) and Universities, the number 35 bus runs directly from the flat to the Airport (30 min)
Shared dining room, kitchen and bathroom
One bedroom with a double bed, a wardrobe, a desk, a TV and a shelf in a clean and tidy flat. Shared living room, kitchen, bathroom and private garden. Frequent Bus service to/from Edinburgh Airport, Edinburgh city centre and major attractions. Free Parking spaces also available nearby.
We can accommodate up to one additional guest (on top of two, fees apply). A sofa bed in the living room can be arranged.
- Use of kitchen facilities (except gas hobs).
- Bathroom with electric shower.
- Free use of coffee machine
- Free use of home cinema and entertainment in the living-room (full HD projector, Apple TV, Sky Movies & Playstation)
- Free 24h WiFi
Общение с гостями
I like people, am a people person and am generally communicative and friendly. However, I am also respectful of other people's space and need for privacy and feel I am attuned enough to know when people either want some interaction or some distance. I work part-time and have a wealth of knowledge of this beautiful city, which I am happy to share with my guests if they require.
Другие важные подробности
- There is no lock on your bedroom door.
- You can use the microwave and the toaster, but you cannot use the gas hobs and the oven for safety reasons.
- I do not cook breakfast, but have normal breakfast items in the flat which you are welcome to use, including tea, coffee, cereal, bread, butter and preserves.
Please remember this is our home, please treat the experience as a house guest with friends or family, if you expect it to be like staying in a hotel you may be disappointed.
- No food on the bed, the kitchen is made available to you
- You may use the microwave, but no cooking.
- No smoking
- No guests are allowed over unless previously agreed
- Please leave your key in your bedroom when you check out
- Check out time is 11:00
I am Italian but I have been living and working in Edinburgh for two years. I enjoy travelling and have visited several countries including China, Russia, Spain, Germany, Denmark, France, Hungary, Romania, Greece, Malta and of course the most beautiful places in Italy.
I love cycling and I move around the city by bike and every weekend I
take a trip in the surrounding area of Edinburgh.
I love meeting new people and hearing their stories and learning from them.
I like people, am a people person and am generally communicative and friendly. However, I am also respectful of other people's space and need for privacy and feel I am attuned enough to know when people either want some interaction or some distance.
I work part-time and have a wealth of knowledge of this beautiful city, which I am happy to share with my guests if they require.