KIDS STAY FREE At Catchacoma lake cozy 1 bedroom guest cabin that can sleep 4 people. In Kawartha's aprox. 2 to 2 1/2 hr from Toronto. Includes use of dock, canoe, paddle boat, kayak & rowboat. Great swimming at the property. Only Enter # of adults for pricing.
The small heated 200 square foot guest cabin is ideal for a couple or a small family. It is located on our personal cottage property and the waterfront and screenroom are shared with the main cottage. The cabin has a small bedroom which has a double bed with a single bunk bed on top.
The combo living room/kitchen has a futon couch which folds out to a double bed.
The kitchenette is well equipped with household items for cooking and includes, a small fridge, 2 burner stove, microwave, toaster oven, crock pot, kettle, and a gas BBQ for your exclusive use including propane.
The cabin has Satellite T.V., DVD player, and CD player with a audio hookup for your cell phone to play music over the speakers.
There is a 2 piece bathroom off the small bedroom with a sink and a new flushing toilet. You have a private shower located in a small separate building which is about 5 feet from the cabin door. It has a new hot water on demand system so that you do not run out of hot water and is for you exclusive use.
Included in your stay is use of a canoe, paddle boat, rowboat, kayak, and docking.
There is also a 12 foot aluminum boat with engin available for rental at $100 a day or $500 a week.
There is a fire area by the waterfront & the cabin and firewood is included. We are pet friendly and even consider allowing well behaved friendly family pets to come on your vacation free of charge.
The cabin can sleep up to 4 people. Two adults are included in the price and children 16 and under are free, each additional adult is $15 a day.
The outdoor area of the property, waterfront, dock and screen room are shared. The screen room is located off of our main cottage which over looks the waterfront. This is a nice area to hangout and has a patio table with a 2nd full size fridge that you can use for additional storage of your food and beverages during your stay.
Общение с гостями
I'm available to help out throughout your stay and happy to do so.
I want people to feel at home and enjoy their stay and I try to give you your personal space to enjoy your holiday but I love to meet new people.
Другие важные подробности
We have a very friendly low key lab mix dog who gets along well with people and other dogs.
- Note: Maximum of 4 people in Cabin.
Children 16 and under are free each adult after 2 is $15 additional a night.
When booking only enter number of adults but send me details of children and ages.
- Please bring your own sheets and towels or they can be provided for a additional $35 fee. Note: pillows and blankets are provided.
- You can not put anything in the toilet other then humane waste and toilet paper as it can damage the septic system. You agree that you and your guests will not put anything other then human waste or toilet paper in the toilet and any damage caused to the system by other items will be charged to you at the actual repair cost.
- No smoking in the cabin but it is OK to smoke outside 0r in the screen room. Please use a ash tray and do not leave cigarette butts on the ground or in the lake.
- Please do not leave bottles or glass unattended on the dock so that they will not fall in the water and break.
- Please turn off TV and lights when not in the cabin unless you need them on to see at night.
-We are Pet friendly for well behaved friendly dogs and you must poop and scoop. Please provide details of your pet when booking.
- Pets are not allowed on furniture, so please keep pets off furniture. If your pet happens to go on the furniture by mistake please cover the furniture with a sheet and clean up any mess the pet made. Thank you.
We are a happy go lucky couple in our 50's who love life. We treat your property with respect as we rent out a cabin on our property and also our vacation home in Mexico and treat your property as if it was our own. We love boating, travel, and socializing with friends and family over a nice glass of wine.