We have a comfortable, clean, one bedroom cottage at the back of our garden ready and waiting for your arrival!
This cottage has it's own entrance, one bedroom with double bed, separate bathroom with shower, and living room with decent Ikea sofa bed for up to two more guests. It also has a simple kitchenette for your breakfast (juice, hot chocolate, coffee, tea, toast, cereal, croissants etc all provided). There is no hob or oven but you can heat up your croissants in a convection / microwave oven provided.
Our village has it's own train station which is an easy 10 mins walk from the cottage. This train line takes you straight to London (1 hour's journey) where you can enjoy all that the big smoke has to offer.
Alternatively the train can also take you in the opposite direction to Lewes (10 mins journey). This medieval town has incredible magnetism and is a must for any visitor. Plenty of shops and restaurants, a wonderful castle to see, as well as Anne of Cleves House - a parting gift from Henry VIII!
Train or drive to Brighton (20 mins journey); a bustling city on the coast with plenty for the kids to see and do.
And of course our own Plumpton Green, where there are some fabulous surrounding gastro pubs that are still kid friendly, great walks and plenty of cyclists.
* No big parties in the cottage please.
* No additional guests without the host's permission
* Any and all damages must be paid for.
* Guests are asked to leave the flat clean and tidy when they leave.
* Guests' property is not insured and is left in the flat at their own risk
* If guests return late at night (i.e. after midnight) they must please do so quietly.
* Please be thoughtful and turn off all heaters before you leave the cottage
We previously lived in Sydney Australia until moving to rural Sussex in 2010. We now enjoy a very different life and love the countryside and all it has to offer. Walking is a passion, the village community a fabulous surprise. Outdoor actiivities are now part of our lifestyle. We hope you enjoy the area as much as we do.