Get away to your very own ski cabin in the mountains. Newly remodeled and upgraded classic Tahoe cabin. This vacation home has all of the modern amenities you and your family require but we did our best to retain that vintage-rustic Tahoe feel. 2 bedrooms (1 master plus 1 "bunkhouse"), large backyard for entertaining. Quiet neighborhood that leads to conservancy nature trail and still close to everything you need for a great family vacation. Our vacation rental is ready for your family getaway
You will love your stay here, especially if you are looking for a comfortable place to call home base after a long day of swimming, paddle boarding, hiking, fishing, kayaking or just relaxing on the beach.
We have terrific deals for seasonal rentals and week long stays.
If you want room to entertain and have fun outside, we have a GIANT backyard for you and your guests.
This home is newly renovated/remodeled and can sleep up to 8 people in beds. It features a huge backyard that is perfect for outdoor entertaining and summer activities. In the winter, 2 fireplaces (1 gas in living room and 1 electric in bunkhouse) keeps you and your guests nice and toasty.
The kitchen is well stocked with pots, pans, dishes and silverware.
Hotel Style Sheets, towels and guest soap/shampoo.
Bedroom 1: The master bedroom features a queen size bed and a full bath.
Bedroom 2: The “BunkHouse”, we have turned this room into a traditional style Mountain/Ski town bunkroom. There are two large "full" sized bunk beds, these bunks are made to fit adults and if you are ok with sleeping “close” could squeeze two adults per bed. Each bed also has a pullout twin sized trundle as well. The bunkhouse also has it’s own fireplace.
There is a washer and dryer in the laundry room inside the bunkhouse!
Backyard: Firepit, outside dining, BBQ, horseshoe pit and plenty of room to enjoy Tahoe’s summer weather.
This is not a pristine luxury estate but it is newly redone, clean, a great value, very comfortable and fully stocked with everything you will need to have a comfortable stay.
You will be really close to grocery stores, restaurants, shopping and the lake.
We use a professional cleaning and laundry service to ensure that your stay is enjoyable.
Code to keybox will be provided week of stay. The entire home and property is for your group's private use. Ample privacy from neighbors, good sized backyard with large front porch as well.
Общение с гостями
Only as much as needed by guests. We provide a door code and home instructions. We are available anytime for questions by email, text or phone. We're also close by in case anything requires in-person attention.
Другие важные подробности
What a great place to call home base while you experience 'SLT' (south lake tahoe) like a local. Live like a true Tahoe local (you may even start adapting to 'Tahoe Time') with all the comforts, luxuries and amenities you need to still feel like you are on a vacation.
Come home every day to a classic vintage Tahoe cabin style home and relax. There is plenty of space for your skis, paddleboards, backpacks and gear!
We will get back you QUICK, we will not make you wait 12 hours to hear from us :) We know that planning your ski trip can be a little stressful. We'll help you look like a hero!
We intentionally welcome all. We cherish the diversity of humanity, a diversity which includes differences in sex, age, race, ethnicity, and national origin, range of abilities, sexual orientation (we are gay friendly), and gender identity.
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE BOOKING: This home is located in a family neighborhood and is only suitable for *quieter groups*.
Our rental agreement includes a no tolerance policy regarding excessive noise and/or parties. Rental costs forfeitures and/or evictions are strictly enforced. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies before renting our home.
• This home is not appropriate for parties, events, or loud groups it more ideal for families, a mature group of friends, or professional groups. If excessive noise or disturbances occurs resulting in notification by police or neighbors, all Guests will be asked to vacate the Property and will forfeit the reservation and all rental fees paid.
• The person who books the home must be present during the entire guest stay. We do not allow parents or other family members, friends, etc... to book your reservation for you.
• Checkin is no earlier than 3pm and Checkout is no later than 11am. Our housekeepers and inspectors need every minute of the 11AM to 3PM window to ensure the cleanliness of your vacation home. We make every effort to ensure the home is clean and ready for occupancy by 3PM. Please do not buy groceries before check-in. We cannot let you into homes that are not ready, nor can we provide refrigeration facilities. In unusual circumstances, for whatever reason, it may be necessary to delay occupancy beyond 3 PM, until your home is ready, arriving early may delay the property being cleaned or could result in it not being cleaned at all.
- Have Fun, but all noise must be kept within the home after 10pm - 7am or we risk losing our vacation rental permit. Neighbors will call the police if they are disturbed.
- We love animals but, unfortunately, no pets.
- Please be respectful of neighbors, we would like them to continue to be our friends. :)
- Please do not park on the street or in front of neighbors' homes. We provide parking for 3 cars in the driveway.
- DO NOT FEED or attempt to touch or selfie with the wildlife in the neighborhood/Tahoe. There are black bears, raccoons and coyotes in the neighborhood. Do not leave any food or snacks in your car, it will attract the bears. Please use the provided flashlight when taking night-time walks. They will not hurt or attack you but they can be startling.
- Makes sure not leave snacks and food outside at night or in your car, it can attract the bears and they have been known to scratch car paint to get to the food.
- Smoke Free - No smoking in the home, please dispose of all cigarette butts, do not throw on ground or in the street.
- We do not offer refunds or rescheduling of nights, on trips canceled less than 7 days, due to bad weather, regardless of a snow storm or rain. This home is in "snow country" and snowy roads are part of the Tahoe adventure :)
- We also cannot offer refunds due to schedule inconveniences. A great way to ensure peace of mind is to purchase travel insurance for a few extra dollars. Please note that there are many travel insurance providers available, some with more comprehensive plans. To research the various plans that are offered, we recommend visiting "Insure My Trip".
* Road Conditions:
We cannot guarantee road or weather conditions.
* Refund Policy - 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 188 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Melissa - I am a full-time South Lake Tahoe local. I LOVE this mountain and can't wait to share it with you! The south shore of Tahoe has everything you could want on a vacation (that's why I never left). Things I love to do: snowboard, paddleboard, trail run (also have gotten into obstacle racing), and riding my beach cruiser around town. I do SEO and digital media when I am not outside playing. I can talk your ear off about vintage Airstreams, 70s disco music and baking. I will do my best to make your stay here feel like your family :) If you need any help planning your vacation I have lots of great "local" tips to share to make your stay here more fun and less "touristy".
I'm also a bit of a food lover and know all the best places in town to get meals. Places that no guidebook will ever mention. Let me share my love of this town with you!
"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." ~ Robert Heinlein