Aurum Lodge offers a self-contained two bedroom apartment with kitchen for families wishing to look after their own meals and who don't need access to, or meals in the country inn.
Eat, when you feel like it; come and go as you please; dogs ok.
Aurum Lodge is Alberta's unique eco-tourism country inn and an ideal base to explore the central portion of Banff / Jasper National Parks and surrounding area. We are the only property open year round between Lake Louise and Jasper. Our two bedroom apartment is designed for up to five guests with two or three single beds respectively in each bedroom.
Ideal for families or two couples travelling together. If there is only two of you or if you are travelling on your own, see our separate listing for the two cottage units.
The unit has a full kitchen and ensuite bathroom w. shower, airtight woodstove and access to fire pit / wood BBQ in the yard.
Prices indicated are for three or four persons (fifth person is C$ 25 extra).
A four to six night stay is 15% less.
Suggest you get in touch with us via the contact link on airbnb to check availability and applicable rates (since we have multiple units and do not rent through airbnb only, the availability calendar may not always reflect the actual occupancy).
Apartment and our smaller cottage units are separate from the lodge. Access to the lodge and meals in the lodge are reserved for guests staying in the lodge rooms. If you prefer to have meals prepared for you, check out our lodge listing under "close to nature, far from the crowds".
Общение с гостями
If you need information about the area or local activities / attractions or if you need our assistance, we are always available at the lodge.
Другие важные подробности
- For two guests only, check out our smaller cottage unit listing as well
- There are no grocery or other stores in the vicinity so you will need to bring food and personal supplies with you. Kitchenware, bedding, towels, etc. are all supplied.
Bring all personal effects and medications. The closest medical facilities are 1 1/2 hours drive away.
Our water supply is safe, so no need to bring bottled water.
Aurum Lodge is about disconnecting! There are no phones, TV, WiFi / Internet or cell-phone reception available in these units.
- all our units are smoke-free (smoking permitted outside only)
- minimum stays of three nights apply
- rates vary, depending on occupancy, season, unit booked and length of stay, so feel free to contact us via the contact link to enquire about availability and actual costs.
- maximum two dogs per unit. pet charge is C$ 15 per dog. Sorry, no cats or other pets.
- check-in is from 3:30 pm / check-out by 10:30 am unless otherwise agreed in advance
We are avid travelers ourselves, having lived in and travelled to various parts of the world in our "former lives". Now that we own and operate Aurum Lodge, we love to host guests from near and far, who are looking for a quiet retreat in the mountains.
Our other passion is nature (which is why we live here...) and Alan is a keen photographer too.