Our house is located in the heart of Sukhumvit which is one of the most famous areas in Bangkok.
It's very close to the BTS station, shopping malls and entertainment districts.
- breakfast included
- fan room with share bathroom (1st & 2nd floor)
Our place is for travelers' enthusiasts, back-packers, budget travelers and those who love quiet area but still in a really convenient place to get easy access to go for sightseeing, shooping malls, sukhumvit nightlife or get the bus to go for islands (Bus Station Ekkamai -> Koh Chang, Koh Sahmed, Pattaya)
Located in a convenient area within 5 mins walking distance to the BTS station Ekkamai. In the heart of Bangkok, great atmosphere, and friendly environment.
We live in a 3 floor townhouse in Ekkamai. Together with my girlfriend (Gob) our 2 lovely small dogs (Latte & Mojo).
1st floor: there is our small "Romeo und Juliet" Shop, store room, kitchen, share bathroom, share fridge and microwave with coffee\tea area
2nd floor: your guestroom, other guestroom, share bathroom and 1 more room
3rd floor: Me and my girlfriend are living at the 3rd floor
- 2min walk to the Supermarket (MaxValu)
- 5min walk Major Cineplex (Cinema, KFC, McDonalds, Thai-, Italian-,
- affordable Thai/Oil/Foot Massages (5min walk)
- famous street food Sukhumvit 38 (10min walk)
- Octave skybar with a beautiful view over bangkok (10min walk)
- more nice restaurants & bars in Thong Lo (15min walk / or 2 min with the motorbike taxi)
- Ekkamai Bus Station to for Koh Chang, Koh Sahmed, Pattaya (10min walk)
Non smoking room but you can smoke at the entrance downstairs.
When you visit Bangkok, you will feel right at home with us.
Everything is easy to reach with the connection of the BTS.
2 bathrooms (1st floor & 2nd floor)
kitchen (please clean up after use)
fridge (guest space)
SMOKING - You can smoke at the entrance, it's ok.
INTERNET - Feel free to use it.
COFFEE/TEA- You can have free coffee/tea as long as you clean your cup.
Please take your shoes off when you come into the house. You can keep your shoes in your room or next to the stairs is a possibility to keep them.
AIRBNB - I kindly ask you to help all Airbnb hosts stay "away from danger". So please don't speak to people around the area about Airbnb. Pretend you're a friend if you must say something.