Modern luxury In relaxing penthouse suite in a 150 year old Victorian Villa, minutes from downtown. With all the modern amenities, such as a common area gourmet kitchen, stunning bathroom, open floor plan and a private deck to relax on. Close to great restaurants and coffee shops. Downtown yet relaxing and quiet.
This is a penthouse suite with private full bath in a newly renovated modern Victorian mini mansion with stained glass windows. There are several other options of suites in this house under my contact, just click on my picture and scroll down. You will have access to a gorgeous gourmet kitchen dining room with bay windows with view of charming street, and cozy living room with fire place. Location is about a 20 minute walking distance to downtown. 4500 sq ft Victorian originally built in 1872. The house was recently completely remodeled and has open space modern design and beautiful views of downtown. It is centrally located on a beautiful extremely quiet street. The room has one real queen bed and an option of more queen air beds for additional guests.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Corner Lot in Beautiful Quiet Street with 180 Degree Views of Downtown
- Walking Distance to Downtown
- Completely Rebuilt from the Studs Victorian
- Perfect Combination of Historic (1872) and Luxurious Modern Open Space Design
- Lavish Gourmet kitchen With Gas Cooktop, Double Oven and Ample Counter space and storage
- Insulated with Lcynene, Roof to Basement, Gives Superior Insulation, for Both Energy and Sound
For a full list of events in Indianapolis go to VisitIndy.
Here are some places I would recommend in the area:
– One block south is Tinker street which is one of the top restaurants in town and pretty reasonable.
– The canal is a 30 minute walk away and features a beautiful walk around the canal. If you want to grab a bite there I would recommend the burgerhous restaurant right on the canal. They have wonderful burgers and also some good pescetarian and vegetarian options.
– Next I would recommend the downtown monuments which are off of Meridian Street going south.
– Mass Ave is the entertainment center of downtown in and features many wonderful restaurants and shops. It is about a 20 minute walk or 4 minute drive.
– Some more great restaurants I would recommend are Mesh on Mass Ave., Saint Elmo's if you really want to go all out Union 50, and there are many more great restaurants.
– For Indian food: Haveli, Thai food: Bangkok, Mediterranean food: Ali Baba, Chinese food: I highly recommend a little place called best taste China.
You will have access to 3 decks, the common gourmet kitchen, bay window dining room and living room. There is ample street parking.
Общение с гостями
I am very familiar with the downtown area and can recommend any type of activities or restaurants you may be interested in. I would love to help, just ask me.
It is also OK if you want to keep to yourself, I will not be offended. I want you to have the best experience possible.
Другие важные подробности
This is a great city with much to see and terrific food. Ask me if you want any more recommendations. I have completely fallen in love with the city and I hope you will too.
The house is situated on a gorgeous historic street, so definitely walk around the neighborhood. It is a beautiful walk to downtown, head south on New Jersey Street until it dead ends and then turn right and left onto Alabama and head straight down. You will hit Massachusetts Avenue which is called mass Avenue. Then you can turn onto mass Avenue and walk up on the diagonal street. There are many great shops and restaurants there.
House needs to be kept clean and neat. No shoes in house. No smoking.
I have been living in Indianapolis for 2 years and have fallen in love with the city. I love its downtown views, walking and bicycling and its wonderful new cuisine popping up all over town. I can recommend many great places. I am a holistic medicine practitioner.
My education is actually in the sciences, I have a bachelors in physics and a masters in electrical engineering. I now practice holistic medicine and invest in real estate.
I love traveling all around the world, have trekked alone for a month through the Himalayas, spent two months in Bali in a house in the middle of the rice fields, traveled to Thailand, Japan, backpacked through Europe and have been to Greece several times. I grew up in Israel and speak also Hebrew.