Cozy and light apartment with big balcony, one bedroom and one living room. Bedroom has a king-size bed for two people. There is a sleeping sofa in a living room too. Amazing Gamle Stavanger (The Old city), famous Canning museum and city harbor are just within 3 min of walk. City center and train/bus/boat terminals are within 10-15 min of walk.
Apartment has a bathroom with a shower, living room combined with a kitchen, bedroom and balcony.
Общение с гостями
Will be happy to help my guests with all their inquiries and suggest how to get the best experience of visiting Stavanger and places around.
1. It's not a party house. It's a private home, so please respect it.
2. Pets are not allowed
3. Apartment is very light and all the walls are white, so I expect you to keep it clean
4. Smoking is allowed only on the balcony
5. Before leaving please switch electricity and all electrical appliances off
6. Please follow the rules and instructions on orange papers which can be found around the apartment
Positive, communicative, very active, travel a lot, do many sports, play guitar, ride motorcycle. Interested in street-art and know all the spots around the city. Willing to share with guests my huge personal experience and to give the most useful advises and recommendations how to properly explore Stavanger and the whole Norway in a way you will never forget about your visit.