Location, location, location...right on beautiful Lawrencetown Beach! Enjoy life at the Beach! Very clean and comfortable self-contained studio apt./suite with private entrance & kitchenette, whirlpool bath, sleeps up to 4. Quiet location, centrally located for daily sightseeing trips or visit Halifax just 1/2 hr away.
This "Beachfront" studio apt. is one of three different types of Suites that we have to offer in our very unique Beach House that was specifically designed to offer Guests a memorable vacation experience. This particular suite is an economical option on the ground floor. It is ideal for families with younger children or those who may have difficulty with stairs. It has its own outside entrance as well as an inside passageway to the common area which offers a pool table, hot tub, board game, books and movies for you to use.
All of our units have fully equipped kitchenettes so you can prepare your own meals if you wish or you can try one of the quaint local restaurants within a 5-15 minute drive. The kitchenette has a 1/2 size fridge, dishes, cutlery, pots & pans, microwave oven, a small countertop convection oven, a two burner countertop hot plate, an electric frying pan, toaster, kettle & coffeemaker and dish cloths & tea towels. We provide tea & coffee supplies.
There is also a BBQ available for you to use. Linens are supplied, as are beach towels, beach chairs & sand toys, boogey boards and adult bicycles.
There is a queen bed and a double sofa bed so it could accommodate two adults and two children. There is free wifi in your room & free movies & tv shows. In the bathroom, there is a whirlpool tub/shower combination. Toiletries and a hairdryer are also provided.
Please note: this unit is on the ground floor so it does not have as good a view as our other units; Seaspray, Searenity or Tranquility which are also listed on Air BnB and are located on the 2nd floor. They have their own decks and a lovely view out over the beach and sand dunes. If the view is important to you, please check those listings instead. This particular unit faces the ocean but because the grasses grow so high on the dunes during the summer, that partially restricts the ocean view. You still can fall asleep to the sound of the waves, but again, if the view is important to you, please consider one of the upstairs units instead.
Inside - Our Guests really enjoy the benefits of our Common room. Whether it be soaking in the Hot Tub, shooting a game of pool or just relaxing around the fireplace with an old fashioned board game or puzzle, a good book from our offerings, or some conversations with new friends.
Outside - of course, the main attraction is the Beach in the Backyard! Spending relaxing days with a cool drink, sand between your toes or sitting around a bonfire in the evening roasting marshmallows. Our end of Lawrencetown Beach is very secluded and it is not uncommon for you to have it to yourselves.
However, at the other end of the Beach you can arrange for lessons & rentals for surfing, stand up paddle boards and kite boards. Or just sit and watch. We offer complimentary boogy boards (and will show you how, if you wish) Also, complimentary bicycles for riding on the Trans Canada Trailway that goes for miles and miles through beautiful coastal scenery. We are right beside Lawrencetown Beach Coastal Heritage Park, so there are hundreds of acres of unspoiled coastal scenery to enjoy. If you like "Geo-Caching" or would like to start, there are many in the area with a special mention of the "Keyper of the Deep" most often referred to as the most unique, unusual cache found. (If you haven't tried it yet, we will be happy to share).
Общение с гостями
We live onsite in our separate living quarters and are available to ensure everything runs smoothly but also we respect your privacy. We have been sharing this beautiful spot with Guests since 1996 and have had people stay here to celebrate special many special occasions, weddings, honeymoons, anniversaries, etc. It is the perfect spot for a seaside vacation on your own or with family and friends. Along with the other Suites in the house, we could accommodate a family reunion or get together with friends. Each party would have their own space and privacy in their own suite but be able get together in the Common room or the Beach when they wanted to.
Другие важные подробности
There are many good restaurants, craft shops and museums in the area to explore if you wish. Being just 1/2 from downtown Halifax offers the option to enjoy all that it offers and still return to the sound of the sea at night. Also, being centrally located in the Province means there are many day sightseeing trips you can take. We have included all this information and suggestions and directions in an information package in your suite. Our Guests always find this very helpful.
1) Your Host is required by law to charge a 15% tax (on their base rate only) which is in addition to the price quoted to you by Air BnB. Air BnB is not authorized to collect Canadian taxes. Taxes are payable directly to your Host and will be collected upon arrival. Cash payment is preferred but credit cards can be used if necessary.
2) Checkin Procedures -- if for any reason we are not there when you arrive, you will find a letter in the mailbox, right beside the front door, for you with your name on it. It will contain directions to your Suite and we will have left the door unlocked to your Suite. Once inside, you will see an information packet on the table with the key. There will be all kinds of information in it, including places to go, things to see and do, restaurants, shops etc. If you have any questions you can always text or call us.
3) We are pleased to provide a smoke free environment and don't permit smoking within 50 feet of the building.
4) Guests are requested to please follow the regulations for the recycling, compost and garbage disposal program.
5) There is a reverse osmosis water system which means your tap water is the same quality that you would purchase bottled water in the stores. We just ask that you conserve water whenever possible.
6) We are on a septic disposal system. "Absolutely nothing except the toilet tissue" provided is to be put in the toilets or drains. For example: no sanitary products, kleenex, qtips, grease, plastic, coffee grinds, food waste, or sand.
С 21 июль 2018 - 18 август 2018 минимальная продолжительность бронирования — 7 ночей.
У этого хозяина 56 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Living on the beach has been a lifelong dream come true for me. My husband, Calvin and I, have been sharing this little piece of paradise since 1996 with people from all over the world, all ages, and all walks of life.
We love to share it with people who love the ocean as much as we do and look forward to meeting new Guests and welcoming back Guests who come back year after year for their seaside vacations!
We are particularly honoured that so many people have chosen to celebrate their special occasions here...whether it be intimate weddings, honeymoons, anniversaries, birthdays and even baby moons!