****WINTER FLASH SALE!!*** Experience modern luxury while staying in a 150 year old Victorian home, minutes from downtown. Designed with the most modern features such as a gourmet kitchen, sumptuous bathrooms, open floor plan and three private decks to relax on. Close to great restaurants and coffee shops.
A perfect neighborhood for long walks, bicycle rides and exploring the variety of architecture, unique coffee shops and restaurants, Only a 5 minute's drive - 20 minute walk - to the heart of Indianapolis's downtown.
This is a bedroom with private full bath in a newly renovated modern Victorian. Room is located off the kitchen in the first floor. You will have access to a common area gorgeous gourmet kitchen dining room with bay windows looking onto charming street, and cozy Living room with fire place. Location is about a 20 minute walking distance to downtown. 4500 sq ft Victorian originally built in 1872. The house was recently completely remodeled and has open space modern design and beautiful views of downtown. It is centrally located on a beautiful quiet street.
This house is a perfect Combination of Historic (1872) and Luxurious Modern Open Space Design.
One block away is the number 1 rated new restaurant in town, Tinker Street. Very close to wonderful coffee shops and restaurants. Seven minute walk to the Benjamin Harris presidential house.
For a full list of events in Indianapolis go to VisitIndy.
Here are some places I would recommend in the area:
– One block south is Tinker street which is one of the top restaurants in town and pretty reasonable.
– The canal is a 30 minute walk or a four minute drive and features a beautiful walk around the canal. If you want to grab a bite there I would recommend the burgerhous restaurant right on the canal. They have wonderful burgers and also some good pescetarian and vegetarian options.
– Next I would recommend the downtown monuments which are off of Meridian Street going south.
– Mass Ave is the entertainment center of downtown and features many wonderful restaurants and shops. It is about a 20 minute walk or 4 minute drive.
– Some more great restaurants I would recommend are Mesh on Mass Ave., Saint Elmo's if you really want to go all out Union 50, and there are many more great restaurants.
– For Indian food: Haveli, Thai food: Bangkok, Mediterranean food: Ali Baba; and last but not least for Mexican, an awesome restaurant that made me fall in love with Mexican food: La Parada. For Chinese food: a great little buffet place called best taste China.
You will have access to 3 decks, the gourmet kitchen, bay window dining room, living room.
Другие важные подробности
The house is situated on a gorgeous historic street, so definitely walk around the neighborhood. It is a beautiful walk to downtown, head south on New Jersey Street until it dead ends and then turn right and left onto Alabama and head straight down. You will hit Massachusetts Avenue which is called mass Avenue. Then you can turn onto mass Avenue and walk up on the diagonal street. There are many great shops and restaurants there.
I am very familiar with the downtown area and can recommend any type of activities or restaurants you may be interested in.
I have been living in Indianapolis for 2 years and have fallen in love with the city. I love its downtown views, walking and bicycling and its wonderful new cuisine popping up all over town. I can recommend many great places. I am a holistic medicine practitioner.
My education is actually in the sciences, I have a bachelors in physics and a masters in electrical engineering. I now practice holistic medicine and invest in real estate.
I love traveling all around the world, have trekked alone for a month through the Himalayas, spent two months in Bali in a house in the middle of the rice fields, traveled to Thailand, Japan, backpacked through Europe and have been to Greece several times. I grew up in Israel and speak also Hebrew.