Summary: Roaches, ants, grotesquely smelly, waking up to water coming through bedroom ceiling, and no toilet paper / hand soap in bathroom.
It smelled so bad that our one friend who is local came to visit literally froze in his tracks at the entrance and said he would just wait outside for us to finish getting ready.
Based on the current state of the house, I would NOT recommend staying here. We experienced quite a few issues during our stay. First, when we got there, the house has a terrible mold/mildew smell to it. My fiance and I had to go out and pick up febreeze to spray the place down, and it still didn't get rid of the smell. Also as a heads up, they don't provide basic sanitary essentials such as toilet paper and hand soap. When we reached out to them about the essentials and the smell in the house, they said they don't provide toilet paper and hand soap.
One of the bedrooms our friends were staying in woke up to water dripping down on them at 7am while they were sleeping. They had noticed the night before there was a water mark going across the ceiling, but we just brushed off not thinking anything of it. Well that explains the leak the next morning. We had to move the bed to the other side of the room so that it wouldn't leak on them the next morning. We notified Tom, and he asked a couple of questions about the leak and said he would have someone take a look at it. However no one came while we were there, so not sure if someone came to look at the issue. Third, I had read the other reviews about the ant and roach problem, Tom's reply to those reviews say he got an exterminator out to fix the issue, however while we were there we saw two roaches, and these were not your typical tiny roaches, these were 2 inches in size and plain disgusting. If I could post pictures of the leak and roaches I would (feel free to message me for pics if you need proof). If these issues could be resolved, then it's actually a nice house with a good layout and it's close to the beach. Unfortunately, this by far was the worst Airbnb experience we've had, and I hate that we spent so much on a place with so many issues. In the last two nights, my fiance was having breathing and coughing issues when she would wake up in the morning which was probably a result of the smell in the house. Think twice before booking here.