This charming and comfortable apartment is situated in the historical center of Florence. It is very close to San Lorenzo Market and the main cathedral, Il Duomo; and within few minutes walk from other points of interest.
Situated within a 5-minute walk from the main railway station, Santa Maria Novella, as well as the inter-city bus station, makes it quite convenient for day trips to other sites in Tuscany or elsewhere in Italy.
It is on the first floor (1 level up from the street level) of a well maintained typical historical building in the old center of Florence. It has been recently renovated, refurnished and decorated.
Other features include:
- Living room with a comfortable sofa bed, a dining table, and 4 chairs;
- Fully equipped kitchenette with cookware, dishes, and utensils;
- Two bedrooms: a spacious master bedroom and a double room with two single beds;
- Two bathrooms, one with a shower, and one with shower and bath tub;
- Quality furniture, both antique and modern,
- Floors in Florentine terracotta tiles, and wooden ceilings;
- A parking garage, internet cafe, laundry, and coffee shops are available on the same street;
- Air conditioning, heating, satellite TV, CD player, WiFi Internet free, fridge and freezer, microwave, toaster, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, bed linen, blankets and towels;
If needed, we can also provide a crib, a high chair, toys, and a DVD player.
The San Lorenzo area where this apartment is located is an old historic neighborhood in which, the Medici, the rulers of Tuscany once resided. The palace of Medici Ricardi, the famous Mercato Centrale or Mercato San Lorenzo (the fresh food and Tuscan products market) are within a block or two away from this apartment. Also the famous leather market is right around the corner. The area is traffic limited as are all streets of historic center. In the same street, via Faenza there are several restaurants, café and a supermarket. It's a very convenient location to stay and explore Florence or even make trips via bus or rail to other places because the main train and bus station are also within a short walk from the apartment.
Другие важные подробности
*** Florence City Tax of 2,50 euros per person per night will be collected on arrival in cash. It applies to all guests of 10 years of age and above, and is required for the first 7 nights of stay.
*** Passport copy of each guests is required on arrival based on the Italian regulation.