This loft-style suite is in beautiful St. Boniface (French quarter), situated at a 5 minute drive from the city centre and the University of Winnipeg; walking distance of the historical Forks market, Human Rights museum and St. Boniface cathedral.
- Let us know if you would like to arrive earlier than 4 pm or depart later than 11 am. We may be able to accommodate you.
- For insurance reasons, there can be absolutely no smoking on the property (including in the yard).
- Noise to a minimum after 11 pm please.
- We ask that you respect the space as if it were your own.
- If you are not sure, just ask! :)
My name is Sophie. I live with my husband and 3 adorable kids in Winnipeg.
We are both bilingual (English and French). I also speak a bit of Spanish.
Well-travelled ourselves, we love to host and welcome new people in our little part of the world. :)