Sunny first floor studio for 2, elegantly furnished with vintage pieces and a collection of contemporary art books. Conveniently located on one end of Valletta's main street: few minutes' walk from beach, main sights and Malta's main bus terminal. Accessible by car & ample parking.
- Built in the early 1700s and renovated in 2015, this studio is located on the first floor, and enjoys views of Fort St.Elmo from its windows.
- In-room stocked minibar, ILLY coffee machine and tea making facilities.
- Sunny shared terraces ideal for sunbathing / evening chill-out enjoying breath-taking views.
- Minutes walk away from cafes, two beaches, restaurants, museums, theatres, shopping and the main bus terminus.
- Adjacent to the city's ring road: easy parking.
- Furnishing includes: 160x200 double-bed, lounge/TV area, breakfast nook, large desk, walk-in wardrobe, shower room, vintage furniture, FLOS lighting and hammock.
- Free WIFI, cable TV, a good sound system with BlueTooth, hairdryer, magazines & several contemporary art books.
- Electric winch to haul up/down your luggage.
- Common areas shared with another 2 studio apartments.
Central bus terminus and Harbour ferries are only 12-15 minutes walk away. There are also ample parking spots around for those who wish to rent a car.
We suggest walking around Valletta for 1-3 days to get used to the town, and venturing out to the Harbour towns by ferry after. For guests staying for more than 4 nights we suggest renting a car.
Общение с гостями
Minimal - tough we live 200m away, we normally give guests total privacy and meet them if they need us to.
Please keep the volume down, and the windows closed when you are out...and with the rest we are pretty flexible!
У этого хозяина 401 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
VALLETTA VINTAGE is a collection of vintage and contemporary finds – properties & contents – curated by it’s owner-architect and his partner to offer an alternative to mainstream holiday accommodation. Their love with art & design, coupled with their belief that good architecture can bring inner peace and solace, have led to this aspiration become a reality.
Established in 2012 by Chris Briffa, the collection grew from one small apartment to five, each housed in buildings older than a hundred years and spread around the city of Valletta and its harbour. The architect renovated the spaces with his renowned, elegant approach; subtly integrating the traditional with the contemporary.
Together with his wife Hanna, Chris furnished their self-catering studios with a mix of designer, bespoke & vintage pieces: sourced from shops, workshops and markets. Very much like an extension of their own home, each unit is equipped with all modern commodities & comforts, clever details and a growing collection of local, contemporary artwork. Emily recently joined the project, and assists the couple in providing a warm welcome for each of their guests.
While each studio is different from the other, they are all conceived around a common concept: a commitment to provide a memorable and truly local experience.
We believe that the best and most authentic travel experiences are about meeting the locals, spending some time with them, and living in their homes and by their ways. This is why we love AIRBNB; both as hosts and as guests..