So green, so quiet and so close to downtown Montréal, THE french city of America. Little terrace to have breakfast and plenty of restaurants around. This is a sunny and clean studio located in a "bohemian" backyard of an apartment house. It can host a couple and 2 kids, or another friend. There's a brand new queen bed with two sofa beds, TV, DVD player, WIFI, Wii. games, etc. Full equiped little kitchen with "old" appliances but in function. The bathroom? Very clean and fonctionnable but some have said it should be renovated. Unfortunatly, we're too ecological to change a bathroom renovated in 2003.
You'll have a peaceful stay with lively activities all around. and helpful hosts if needed.
Located on a quiet street.
- EASY FREE PARKING on the street
- Restaurants and stores on the street right at the corner.
- The cultural area -15 minutes walk,
- The gay quarter, 5 minutes walk
- Ste-Catherine street -pedestrian in summer - 5 min, walk.
- Lafontaine Park right up the hill 5 minutes walk.
- Plateau Mont - Royal, 15 minutes walk,
- Mount Royal etc.
Metro Papineau and Metro Beaudry are a few blocks away.
Buses and BIXI stations right at the corner (rental bikes).
Bike paths all around, .
What else would you like?...
Location for one month, 30 days.