Away from the huzzle buzzle of the city have an experience in staying in a tree house. Built around a Tree the tree top house has 1 Bedroom with a queen Sized Bed and a camping tent, 1 Bathroom, Living Spaces, a Dining room.
It's a private space in a peaceful place. The room currently has a
-1 King sized mattress perched on top of the tree, where one has to climb few steps on the tree branch
- Bedside table and lamp
- A Dining Space on the tree top made in cut logs and log seats
- A Little fridge
- A Storage Almirah
- Coffee Machine
- A Wooden Seat and Diwan to enjoy the tree around
I the host, live behind the mud house and there is a caretaker who can look after all the needs including cooking.
You will have access to the
- Living room
- Dining area
- Common Courtyard with water body under the tree
- Single door Refrigerator
The community has the following amenities, that you can have access to
- Nature Walk
- Swimming pool on request in a nearby club on Chargeable basis
- Kalari Payattu on prior request and approval
- Indoor Games (Carrom , Blow dart and Board Games)
- Outdoor Games like Archery, Shuttle etc)
Общение с гостями
The host will be available for interaction in person, when available at home. If not, I'm just a call / email away almost all the time. I'll be available to assist you with arranging cabs and / or food delivery.
Другие важные подробности
Hennur Bagalur Road leads to the International Airport. Manyata Tech Park is just around 6 to 7 kms and takes just minutes from our place.
Little Bit of freakout is ok But too much can get into complaints with the neighbours.