Cozy Apt w/Pool in Bello Horizonte
Хозяин Juan Carlos
Juan Carlos — хозяин.
4 гостя
студия
2 кровати
1 ванная
4 гостя
студия
2 кровати
1 ванная
Пока вы ни за что не платите

Located close to Santa Marta's international airport in the exclusive Bello Horizonte Beach. A block away from one of the nicest beach in the area, with easy access to the city center, Tayrona Park and other attractions. Perfect for couples.

Жилье

The studio has a kitchen equipped for up to 4 persons, one double bed and one double sofa-bed. The outward looking terrace has a hammock to relax in. The TV comes with a DVD player and DirectTV, and there is common internet/WiFi in the building.
The building also has a swimming pool in the second floor which you are more than welcome to enjoy.

Общение с гостями

The doorman will check-you in/out, and the apartment's manager will be reachable through the building's reception/doormen if you need any help during your stay. The doormen are usually happy to help you out with tips and information on transportation, restaurants, etc.


Удобства
Интернет
Кабельное телевидение

Правила дома
Время прибытия — после 15:00
Выезд до 12:00

- Clean the kitchen and wash all dishes before you leave.
- No smoking inside the apartment.
- No pets allowed (sorry!).
- Additional towels or sheets can be provided at an extra fee.


Отмены

3 отзыва

Точность
Общение
Чистота
Расположение
Прибытие
Цена/качество
Профиль пользователя Harjo
май 2017
There are 10 competing wifi networks in the building, but none of them are good or stable so 60% it doens't work and the other 40% it's super slow. The airconditioning is not powerful enough to cool down the big room unless you leave it on all day. The water in the shower is so full of chemicals it irritated my skin. The only lightswitches are located at the entrance, 5 meters from the bed. It was not a bad experience in general, but for a solo traveler looking for a bit more luxury i would recommend other places. For a family, looking for a spacious room, with a comfortable bed, super close to the beach and a fully equipped kitchen and big refridegerator i would consider this place good value for money

Профиль пользователя Stephanie
июль 2016
Overall the experience was exactly what we expected, the apartment was just as the pictures with a strategic location. Liked the fact it had all the appliances needed. The communication with Juan Carlos was perfect.

Профиль пользователя Stephen
январь 2016
The apartment was as pictured and was close to the beach with different food options available nearby as well. A very nice stay!

Профиль пользователя Anthony
июль 2015
The description was accurate and neighborhood was quiet people very friendly and the staff excellent

У этого хозяина 4 отзыва о другом жилье.

Просмотреть другие отзывы
Джерси-Сити, Нью-Джерси, СШАНа сайте с апрель 2014
Профиль пользователя Juan Carlos
"Pilgrim, in your journey You may travel far, For pilgrim it's a long way To find out who you are..."
Языки: English, Español, 日本語
Частота ответов: 100%
Время ответа: в течение часа

Район

Похожие объявления