Clean, smoke free, nicely appointed, with fresh towels, bed linens, smart tv, soap, 2nd fl walkup. Close to supermrkts, banks, restaurants, parks, library, mall.
The room is private and one of several in the home. Its a quiet tree lined neighborhood with plenty of curbside parking.
Guest have access to livingroom, kitchen, patios in backyard.
Общение с гостями
I am available thru out my guest stay to answer any questions or concern and to suggest an abundance of nearby activities.
Другие важные подробности
Other guest may be occupying adjacent rooms.
(1) I personally greet all my guest at check-in.
(2)Quiet hours 10pm - 9am.
(3) No overnight guest unless disclose prior and permission given.
(4) The home is environmentally friendly and thus totally non smoking, in or outside.
(5) I ask the guest to keep the noise to a minimum, respect other guest who may be sharing adjacent rooms.
(6) Towels should only be used to dry-off after a shower, not used to clean your shoes.
(7) Safety first at all times.
(8) Turn off a/c and other appliances when leaving the home.
(9) No pets allowed.
(10) No parties or events of any kind.
(11) Its your home away from home so take care of it.
У этого хозяина 22 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
A free spirited, ambitious, driven, organize, clean, trustworthy, responsible, respectful, professional who love to travel, cook and meet people from all walks of life. I work hard but have to and will always make time for family, solid friendships, vacations .... a must, faith, and a fresh, healthy prepared meal. Will try eating anything once but nothing exotic. I must say i'm bias to the herbs and spices. Jerk chicken and fish.....hmmmmm.
Read the financials alot more than i read books and love a well directed, written, acted independent films.
Thoroughly enjoyed vacationing in the Antigua, Bahamas, Bermuda, Barbados, Jamaica, Turks and even long weekends getaways locally.
I take care of my visitors like family. Centrally located, safe, clean and friendly atmosphere.