The room is simple but very comfortable , bright and welcoming . First floor, small window to the street and terrace ( good ventilation and light ) . Place for 2 people in bunk beds , each of a square.
:: NO SMOKING IN THE HOUSE ::
:: NO ALCOHOL IN THE HOUSE ::
BATHROOM: The guest can access the ground floor bathroom , equipped with toilet, sink , shower with hot water and mirror. It can be shared, if there are guests in the two rooms that are rented . We monitor daily hygiene so that it is in good condition.
You are not allowed to cook in the house
There is a unique shelf to store your food in the refrigerator , and another in a closet in which there is coffee , tea and sugar for breakfast. It also has glasses, cups, and plates for personal use .
- There is a microwave to heat food.
- There is a boiler to heat water.
- All rooms come with security lock . The guest will have a room key. No one will enter the room while you are staying. If a traveler lost the room key , you must replenish its value.
- Free WIFI from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- We have available maps of the city.
- There are chairs for those wishing to go to the beach which is very close to home
Общение с гостями
You will be sharing the house with its inhabitants , Maria Laura and Cristina , and perhaps with other guests (if another room we have is occupied by other travellers) .
Me, María Laura: I work a lot but if time permits me I like to share information and suggest walks through the city.
Cristina: she spend a few days at home.
We are very respectful about the host space and privacy; and expect the same by the host: we appreciate respectful and responsible behavior, be considerate of hours of rest, volume and noise in general and respect for the rules of conduct you read here .
We speak basic English but surely succeed communicate.
We will be happy to welcome you to our home.
Другие важные подробности
It's a beautiful neighborhood with vast green spaces and very near our beautiful beaches.
Has movement, but in turn is quiet and safe.
- It is not allowed smoking or drinking alcohol in the home.
-Not allowed to cook in the house, but there are areas in closet and refrigerator for food storage.
- We try to live in greater harmony with the environment possible:
In our house the garbage is recycled and separated into two containers: one for food and dirty paper; one for clean paper, glass, plastic, cardboard, cans.
- BE CAREFUL WITH WATER.
- Avoid leaving lights and other electronic items that are not used.
- We are very respectful of guest space and privacy people; and expect the same from the guest, we appreciate respectful and responsible BEHAVIOR: be considerate of hours of rest, volume and noise in general and respect for the rules of coexistence that you read here. We have very good neighbors and we want to maintain good relationship with them. They are excellent people. If you need something they can help.
- OVERVIEW OF THE HOUSE:
- We have no clothes washing machine (but there are several laundries nearby).
- Free WIFI in hours 9 a.m. to 1 a.m..
- No guests allowed by guests or pets.
- Be careful to keep the room in good conditions.
CLEANING: cleaning is planned room after the guest departs. For extra cleaning: will be agreed with the hosts.
Soy Gestora Cultural del Ministerio de Educación y Cultura de Uruguay. Me interesa la cultura y las artes en general, la música, el cine, la historia, la lectura, la comida, las plantas y todo de la Naturaleza; viajar.
Trabajo mucho pero, si mi tiempo lo permite, me agrada intercambiar información y sugerir paseos y lugares para visitar en Uruguay.
Vivo con Willy, también Gestor Cultural.
Somos muy cuidadosos con nuestro hogar, muy respetuosos de los espacios y la intimidad del huésped, y esperamos lo mismo de su parte.
Hablamos inglés básico, pero nos hacemos entender ;)
Son Bienvenidos a nuestra casa.
Cultural Manager, Ministerio de Educación y Cultura. I am interested in culture and the arts in general , music , film , history , reading , food , plants and all of Nature ; travel. I am vegetarian .
I work a lot but if time permits me I like to share information and suggest walks through the city.
I live with Willy, who also is a Cultural Manager.
We are very careful with our home, very respectful of the space and privacy of guests, and expect the same from you.
We speak basic English , but do we understand ;)
You are welcome to our home.