You will fall in love with this apartment as soon as you arrive there, because of:
•LOCATION, Wenceslas Sq.and Old Town Sq. are located less then 7 min walk!
•Fully equipped kitchen
•Three separated bedrooms can fit up to 8 people
•Unlimited and free Wi-Fi
This lovely flat is really perfect for group of friends, big family or 3 couples.
Apartment is very quite, windows face quite and calm street, so noise will not disturb you even during the night.
Our apartment consist of:
*Kitchen with fridge, kettle, toaster coffee machine, crockery and cooker. There is a big dinner table for 8 people in the kitchen as well.
*First bedroom with double bed and bureau
*Living room (or second bedroom) with spacious sofa, which can be transformed to comfortable bed up to 2 people. There are cozy sitting area, fireplace and TV.
*Third bedroom with double bed and convertible sofa is up to 4 guests
*Bathroom with WC, modern shower unit (with massage jets and radio inside), washing machine.
Also we provide:
*Towels and sets of bed linen
*Unlimited and free Wi-Fi
*Iron, ironing board
*Good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
*24 hours support during your stay
Другие важные подробности
If you make a last minute reservation (in the arrival day), we will do our best to prepare your apartment by the official check-in time - 15:00. Please note that if you make it after 15:00, it might take about 2 hours to prepare the apartment. Thank you for understanding.
-According to the Czech law, every foreigner has to report his stay in the Czech republic and we can help you with this! You will only need to fill an online form and we will do the rest for you (it's the same kind of form like in a hotel). Shall you have any questions - just ask :)
- According to the Czech Law each person, who comes to Prague has to pay city tax if the purpose of stay is recreation or healing. City tax is 15 CZK (60 cents) per person per night. We’re sorry for this inconvenience, but this tax has to be paid upon arrival in cash. People under 18 or over 70 years old are not obliged to pay this tax.
- Please note that smoking is not allowed in the apartment. This is a strict rule.
- Please leave the apartment in the same condition as it was upon your arrival. All bed linen/tea towels and other textile as well.
- Check-in from 15h00 (we will do our best to prepare your apartment as early as possible) and check-out until 11h00 (you can leave your luggage in our office afterwards).
- We kindly ask you not to make noise in the apartment, hallways and other common areas in the house after 22:00 and before 6:00 AM. There are local and many old people in the house and we promised to be quiet and maintain friendly relations.
- We love our guests so much that we provide a welcome set consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, detergent (dishwasher and washing machine), hair&body 2in1 shampoo, toilet paper, kitchen utensils, towels and bed linen. If you need more of anything listed above, you are free to purchase it in convenient stores, they are everywhere. If it is not possible for some reasons, please contact us.
- If you stay in our apartment for more than 7 days, we will clean and change towels/linen and refresh the welcome set once a week for free. Please contact us to arrange it; we will not enter the apartment unless you ask/allow us to.
- If you break something, please tell us. It happens, life is life :)
- If you want to be online during your stay in Prague, we have SIM cards with data, so you don't have to look for them.
- The apartment is located in the historical center, so it's forbidden to have an Air Conditioning (Prague's center is inscribed in the UNESCO Heritage List) and when it's getting hot - which happens for a couple of days during summer - we recommend you to keep all windows shut during the day and open in the evening. When you sleep it's better to close them as well, because it is an European capital city and it can be noisy sometimes (contact us and we will arrange you a fan).
- If you would like to rent a car in the airport, please make sure that you secure a parking. However, we do not recommend you to rent one, because everything is within a walking distance from your apartment and you will not need to drive at all (if you still need a car rental service, we could recommend you a reliable one). If you come by car, please check mrparkit website to find a garage or you could park on the streets, on white lines (Mo-Fri costs approx. 1.5 EUR per hour from 8AM till 6PM; weekends are free), but it's pretty hard to find a vacant spot in the downtown.
Thank you for your understanding.
С 28 декабрь 2017 - 04 январь 2018 минимальная продолжительность бронирования — 4 ночи.
We are a small team and together with Thomas and Kai would be more than happy to accommodate you in one of our 80 apartments in the heart of Prague.
With us you can always find suitable accommodation starting from apartments that are located close to the center for budget-aware travelers and ending with luxury apartments right in the center of Prague.
Check our 8000+ reviews!
We will provide you with towels, bed linen and a 24/7 support during your stay in Prague (and much more! :)
We will show you our favorite places, will help with planning your holidays in Prague and will answer every questions you might have.
We are looking forward to meeting you in one of the best cities in the world!
P.S. follow us on Instagram @rapartment and join our #RuterraFamily !