My bright, comfy 1 bedroom flat (plus a sofa bed) flat is south of the city centre right beside Arthurs Seat & the Crags, 10min walk to the main hub of the festival (Pleasance, Bristo & George Sq). A quiet resting place after a busy day in Edinburgh
- Please leave it as you found it. This is my home, so I expect you to treat it with the same courtesy you would for yours :)
- There no smoking at all in the flat I'm afraid, and no parties (there are elderly neighbours).
- I am happy to allow pets to stay (but please arrange with me before booking).
- You are welcome to the food in the fridge or cupboards.
- Please put any post to the side and I will collect once you have checked out
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возвращается.
I'm Sam, and I work mapping forests, helping conservation efforts. My favourite country that I've visited to date is Vietnam, but everywhere I've been is special in its own way. I'm a big music fan, and play quite a few instruments.